uniqs
share rss forum feed

diskace
Electronic Box CEO
Premium,VIP
join:2002-02-21

initial response

Hi Guillaume,

i am pleased to hear your problem is now solved. I am also very sorry to hear you want to jump ship because of the reasons provided.

Was our agent impolite or had a rude attitude with you over the phone ? From what i am reading it seems like we could have been better at explaining the steps to test the speed.

We would like to apologize for the delays you had when calling our support line. Usually the delay is pretty decent but their department is very small compared to customer service. We don't get much calls for support issues because the network is very well managed and cable technology is rock solid. Staff level is kept low to ensure cost is low. Unfortunately it is not worth adding too much staff there at this moment. The downside is that you can end up behind a few people who requires more support before your call and this can skyrocket the delays to reach an agent. As our company grow, we will train more agents for support and the impact of a longer call should be smaller.

Thank you for your understanding.
--
Electronic Box Inc. - Jean-Philippe Béïque
Ebox forum »ELECTRONICBOX

diskace
Electronic Box CEO
Premium,VIP
join:2002-02-21

on a side note i felt like my previous post needed some clarifications. We are not just leaving the situation like that. Our supervisor is acting as a SWAT team members who ujump in the support queue when delays skyrocket. Unfortunately we only have one supervisor and she does not work all the time + right now we focus on training new agents so the swat job is kind of on and off.

Still this help when a surge occur.
--
Electronic Box Inc. - Jean-Philippe Béïque
Ebox forum »ELECTRONICBOX

« aucunement daccord avec toi!Ah forgot to mention »