how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

doubleohwhat

join:2008-10-25
Birmingham, AL
reply to Bill Neilson

Re: Significant outage across Southeast US?

No issues here (Birmingham, AL). The issue must be with AT&T areas more to the south.

WhyMe420
Premium
join:2009-04-06
kudos:1

Same.

Dee Hunts

@DCAA.MIL
reply to doubleohwhat

Live just outside Huntsville Alabama and it has been out since at least 6am this morning.

Boomer

@wellsfargo.com
reply to doubleohwhat

I live in Alabaster and it's been out since yesterday at 3:00PM....

FloBama

@comcastbusiness.net

Out in Florence Alabama area since this morning. Calling customer service at 6:30 a.m. gave recorded message that there was a "Uverse outage" and that agents would have no further info.

doubleohwhat

Birmingham, AL

A neighbor just sent a text asking if my internet was down. I've seen a few posts mentioned that it might be a DHCP issue. So I'm wondering if I'm not affected because I have a static IP.

esteeze

join:2013-01-22
Birmingham, AL
reply to doubleohwhat

Outage here in Hoover, AL. Was down all evening for about 5 hours.

RocketJeff
Premium
join:2008-08-20
Birmingham, AL

said by esteeze:

Outage here in Hoover, AL. Was down all evening for about 5 hours.

Interesting, I'm barely outside of Hoover's east side (well under a mile) in unincorporated Shelby County - I haven't had even a blip all day. The RG shows "Cum. Seconds w/Errors" as 1 in the past 24 hours and 4 uncorrected blocks.

Looking at the reports, the outage seems very hit or miss even in the areas that are supposed to be suffering the most.

doubleohwhat

Birmingham, AL

The outage is/was definitely hit or miss. My neighbor was without internet for several hours today and mine never went down for a second.