spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

MadinMound

@mchsi.com

Mediacom hasn't done anything to correct slow internet

I have been having the same issue for quite some time (speeds between .55mbps-1.4mbps) between the hrs of 7pm-midnight. I have gone through the same "troubleshooting steps" with the people on the phone when i call. These steps are completely useless and simply designed to give the appearance of actually trying to discover the issue. I have also had a tech come and, once again, same result. They say there is no issue. Well there obviously is as i should be receiving 14-15mbps, thats what i pay for and is what they agree to provide. The people on the phone and the tech all act as though they are surprised and doing what they can. I went online to check for reviews and, not surprisingly, found that this is a know issue that has been going on for years. If anyone knows of a reliable ISP in the mound, MN area who actually provides the service they advertise I would appreciate hearing about this. I would not recommend anyone sign up for this service through mediacom as they obviously do not care about their customers or they would have corrected this issue that they have been aware of for years.

« Servicecontracts »