Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Braincramp

join:2011-05-16
Beaverton, OR
reply to Pollux7777

Re: Pride and Ego Moving to Ravencrest

I had fun running herocs too, in desperate need of gear still. Seems like any time I do random the tank needs on all my DPS stuff so no upgrades for me yet.... blah I will get there though

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast

said by Braincramp:

I had fun running herocs too, in desperate need of gear still. Seems like any time I do random the tank needs on all my DPS stuff so no upgrades for me yet.... blah I will get there though

Hate that, too. My wife and I have picked up extra responsibilities IRL (Church related), so we are looking at shifting raid nights to Wed/Sat nights. I should be on tonight for some dungeons. I now have a resto/guardian druid that needs dungeon gear and the priest is still in the hunt for the ever-elusive sha-touched staff.
--
Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

Braincramp

join:2011-05-16
Beaverton, OR
Reviews:
·Comcast

Had a random horde flag PvP while doing GL dailies, so I induldged him and went to war. He out geared me by a lot, and I almost got him the first time. The two other times he killed me it wasn't even close.

He then hopped over to an Alliance toon and whispered me apologizing for killing me. He said I helped him get enough Honor Points to get an upgrade so he wanted to help me out. Asked me what ilvl I was and if I had any Contender gear. I told him what I had and he made me the rest of the Contender set for my warrior.

All in all it cost me a little initial frustration and 50 Ghost Iron bars, up to 358 ilvl now.
--
Machiavelian (Shadow Priest) Pride and Ego, Nathrezim(US)

"The only person that can hold you back from your dream is yourself."

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8

wow... that's an awesome story. Sorry we couldn't log last night... got home very late and completely wiped out. Tonight will be good, though. See ya then.
--
Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2
reply to Braincramp

said by Braincramp:

Had a random horde flag PvP while doing GL dailies, so I induldged him and went to war. He out geared me by a lot, and I almost got him the first time. The two other times he killed me it wasn't even close.

He then hopped over to an Alliance toon and whispered me apologizing for killing me. He said I helped him get enough Honor Points to get an upgrade so he wanted to help me out. Asked me what ilvl I was and if I had any Contender gear. I told him what I had and he made me the rest of the Contender set for my warrior.

All in all it cost me a little initial frustration and 50 Ghost Iron bars, up to 358 ilvl now.

Good to see that not everyone is an anus.

Grats, man.
--
McBrain#1430

Name's Ash...Housewares.