Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie to liquoranne

Premium Member

to liquoranne

Re: Lucky me with old tier Raids

I ran BT, Sunwell and Syjal on my warrior and I got, almost full t6 only missing chest and helm, bulwark, cotton candy mace and sick shoulders.
liquoranne
join:2009-01-14

liquoranne

Ya im looking forward to going back to Hyjal, that place was pretty cool. Also, i never really appreciated the size of Kara until last night. I do not remember it being so vast. This weeks goal is to solo ulduar, hyjal and start ICC. Only thing i believe i need help on is lootship cause i believe its not soloable. Also never thought about doing OS+3, might be fun giving that one a go as well, even tho i already have the drop.

Curious too see how far i can progress solo as with the changes to guardian druid abilities in this change, i can heal myself fairly well with a crit build. Too bad tho that transmog is basically worthless with a guardian as 98% of the time im in ss...)= oh well.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

I went with Lothario's hunter to make it a lot easie, and he got his tier set and the sick bow transmog from Hyjal, we both were pulling 90k+ dps on bosses so they were melting really fast each one has around 8 mil health.

Lothario
join:2009-09-30
Ottawa, ON

Lothario

I need to do bwl to tame chromaggus. Has anyone soloed razor gore?

stonhinge
Premium Member
join:2003-07-28
Topeka, KS

stonhinge

Premium Member

Blizzard says it's possible, they did add a spell to Razorgore while controlled that lets you sleep one dragonkin.

Which still makes it really hard to solo. But it's within the realm of possibility.

I'd suggest finding someone who doesn't need/want the same things you do and taking two in there. Gets much easier then, as one person can handle adds and the other can handle Razorgore.