uniqs
share rss forum feed

Zupe
Premium,MVM
join:2001-11-29
New York, NY
reply to liquoranne

Re: Lucky me with old tier Raids

I've been trying TK on my Rogue. The first couple of times, I couldn't manage to kill Kael'Thas. Since I can't equip the staff, I would get essentially permanently CC'd in Phase 3 until I died, doing almost no damage. After a little reading and some experimenting, I figured out how to successfully separate the Advisors enough to kill the problem ones one at a time before the others showed up. After that, Kael'thas was easy, but didn't drop the mount. I'll be trying that again.

I'm also trying to solo Obsidian Sanctum 10 man with all 3 drakes up, but haven't managed that so far. My best attempt was getting Sartharion to 9%.

Aside from those, I've been doing Heroic Sethekk Halls and Magister's Terrace for the mounts almost every day as well, but no luck on either yet.

I've also done AQ20 and 40, Karazhan and Molten Core, but haven't really gotten around to trying any of the others.
--
Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky: I think so, Brain, but "Snowball for Windows"?

Carpie

join:2012-10-19
united state
kudos:4

said by Zupe:

I'm also trying to solo Obsidian Sanctum 10 man with all 3 drakes up, but haven't managed that so far. My best attempt was getting Sartharion to 9%.

Definitely doable. I did on my 'lock. (took about 8 attempts though) And I don't use potions or any other fancy tricks other than the normal spells.