All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

speed2001
@bellsouth.net

speed2001

Anon

[Business] Can't get a status of a commercial order.

Hi all from Comcast...

I was one of the happy residential Comcast customers (yes, they exist, and I'm really happy with Comcast internet service so far) so I decided to order it to my company. At first we had a problem since AFTER I signed the contract COMCAST told me that the complex where I work didn't allow them to install what is needed. This was back September 2012. After a fight with the complex we got the authorization and Comcast promised me 6 weeks delivery. We are already at the end of January and so far no information when it will be installed. Worse is that since then I had a dozen of comcast sales person passing by and telling me they will find what is happening but, so far, zero answer. Since I've got great answers from Comcast throught this forum I would like to have someone contacting me so that we can check what is the order status. You can pm me or reply to this thread and we take it from there. ComcastSteve, are you there? You were great when I need and would like to have your help again.
Thanks Speedmaster

ropeguru
Premium Member
join:2001-01-25
Mechanicsville, VA

ropeguru

Premium Member

Best thing you can do is keep calliheyng and bugging your sales rep. They should be able to get you a status and get you in touch with the right people. Also, make sure that any email correspondance isn't getting caught in your spam folders.

graysonf
MVM
join:1999-07-16
Fort Lauderdale, FL

graysonf to speed2001

MVM

to speed2001
Would this be the same ComcastSteve?

»A little birdie whispered....
speedmaster4
join:2010-02-09
Miami, FL

speedmaster4

If you're asking if it was ComcastSteve who helped me in the past, yes, he is. And he was great in solving my issues with Comcast

graysonf
MVM
join:1999-07-16
Fort Lauderdale, FL

graysonf

MVM

You already said that.

What I asked was is the Steve who left the company and ComcastSteve one and the same.
speedmaster4
Miami, FL

speedmaster4

Hopefuly not... he was a great guy

ropeguru
Premium Member
join:2001-01-25
Mechanicsville, VA

ropeguru

Premium Member

said by speedmaster4:

Hopefuly not... he was a great guy

No hope there as if you would read the posts, his departure was confirmed.
speedmaster4
Miami, FL

speedmaster4

damm....

tshirt
Premium Member
join:2004-07-11
Snohomish, WA

tshirt

Premium Member

However there Are others in the direct forum ready to stepup and do the same stuff that made Steve so well liked.
Starting a thread in the direct forum is the best way to start the ball rolling.

flwpwr
@comcast.net

flwpwr to speed2001

Anon

to speed2001
»business.comcast.com/smb/contact

try that.

hortnut
Huh?
join:2005-09-25
PDX Metro

hortnut to speedmaster4

to speedmaster4
Try this? Call 800-391-3000 (the Comcast Business Class support line). And post in Direct Forum?
speedmaster4
Miami, FL

speedmaster4 to speed2001

to speed2001
Thank you all guys. Comcast got in contact and updated me regarding the status. I had to sign another contact though due to the time since it was originally signed.

Thanks for all the help.

Speed