how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

MovieLover76

join:2009-09-11
kudos:1
reply to zephxiii

Re: This is the kind of shit that makes me wanna move to...

For a company this small, only half a million customers. I don't see this as being a big deal.

I'm more concerned about the only real competition to AT&T and Verizon, which is T-mobile and Sprint I think we need to make sure they have access to more spectrum as well.

Sadly the small regional wireless carriers just don't have the resources to keep up with the big 4 in a time of fairly rapidly evolving data networks.

FFH
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5

said by MovieLover76:

For a company this small, only half a million customers. I don't see this as being a big deal.

I'm more concerned about the only real competition to AT&T and Verizon, which is T-mobile and Sprint I think we need to make sure they have access to more spectrum as well.

Sadly the small regional wireless carriers just don't have the resources to keep up with the big 4 in a time of fairly rapidly evolving data networks.

Evidently Sprint has plenty of spectrum with more on the way in pending deals.
--
A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves money from the public treasury.

TBBroadband

join:2012-10-26
Fremont, OH
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·MegaPath

Pending deals such as with Clear? They had a good amount of spectrum before they decided to sell off Xhom to Clear and let them handle it. Sprint decided to become an MVNO and in the end suffered. And even with NV they're still suffering and won't be able to catch up, the huge costs of the iProducts that they're giving away, and the new network build will NOT net them what they need to keep up, even if Japan is allowed to take over Sprint, which does violate foreign ownership laws with the amount of spectrum that is in play.