All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

Caelharrad
join:2012-04-13
Fenton, MO

Caelharrad to AZ_OGM

to AZ_OGM

Re: Danish - 24h speedrun livestream. STARTING TOMORROW!

said by AZ_OGM:

I could only imagine how much faster they would level if they were panda monks who did the Zen pilgrimage every hour for the 50% Xp bonus on top of the BoAs they are wearing.

My guess is, they didn't choose pandas because they would be stuck in "Panda-land" for their first 8-10 levels... with no mailboxes... and therefore with no heirloom gear until they finished off all their intro quests.
Also stuck at work now, can't watch the stream... but sounds like an interesting challenge. I'm hoping they are running this legit, and not like some of the people who were racing for world-first/realm-first L90 characters and had lots of guild assistance with downing mobs. Also - heard someone say they were on a PvP server... have they been ganked yet??
EDIT - I'll put my guess in as level 68 for both guys after 24 hours. Not L90, but still quite impressive.

Skittles
Premium Member
join:2011-03-31

Skittles

Premium Member

oh, I'll play....my guess level 70 for both in 24hours.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain to Caelharrad

to Caelharrad
Since this morning I've probably watched an hour of this stream all together. I've seen them encounter one person while questing, a Warlock of the same faction...he killed some named quest mob about 5 seconds before they got there...they were pretty pissed, lol.

To answer your other question, the two of them have played as a duo the whole time I've watched. No guild help or really any interaction with others at all.

OP stated they chose Hunter/Warlock for the ease of leveling with each class.
McBrain

McBrain

Just dinged 38 in Dustwallow.
McBrain

McBrain

8 hours down.

Level 39.

Hauling ass.
liquoranne
join:2009-01-14

liquoranne

Level guess from me is 75. I think they will beat the BC crunch.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain

I never minded Outlands too much. It's Northrend that makes me wish for a root canal.
McBrain

McBrain

45. 10 hours gone.
Gan
join:2009-04-10
Taiwan

Gan

Watching that painfully slow tank they got in Dire Maul was maddening...