Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone to Kardinal

Premium Member

to Kardinal

Re: Kayla Bourque - Killer in the waiting

said by Kardinal:

Thanks - I thought I was pretty clear in what I was doing, so it's nice to see that it's been clear to others too. It's obvious that clarity and debate isn't what's being sought, but merely trolling and hoping for a reaction.

This was never a debate. It was merely a rant by those who don't understand the legal system they live under and anger and contempt toward those who reminded them of that.

Anav
Sarcastic Llama? Naw, Just Acerbic
Premium Member
join:2001-07-16
Dartmouth, NS

Anav

Premium Member

said by Gone:

said by Kardinal:

Thanks - I thought I was pretty clear in what I was doing, so it's nice to see that it's been clear to others too. It's obvious that clarity and debate isn't what's being sought, but merely trolling and hoping for a reaction.

This was never a debate. It was merely a rant by those who don't understand the legal system they live under and anger and contempt toward those who reminded them of that.

The legal system is not quite as bad as the catholic church but its behind the times. Its a slow moving morass which probably does prevent radical mistakes that us hot headed whackos desire. No question what I propose would be extremely difficult but there is a need and in due course it may prove to be widespread enough to elicit movement in the quagmire of our system. However I am not interested in dicussing the mechanics of how our legal system or charter would need to change. That is fodder for another thread. Conveniently the ostriches in this forum are firmly entrenched to link the topic to the a. illegality of what we are proposing and b. the impossibility of changing the legal system, and thus c. as pointed out by urban your participation in the thread is mule like in nature and selfish.
I continue to acknowledge the points you have made but the naysayers are adamently blind to discussing the topic well to be fair Kardinal has a better balanced approach although listing heavily in the wrong direction (and by wrong I mean opposite of mine as opposed to right and wrong). Cheerio!!

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone

Premium Member

Kardinal and I share the exact same vie on this issue and both are just as balanced and as such we are in complete agreement in our views. If you think Kardinal's "better balanced approach" of calling you all out for not knowing what you're talking about is something more agreeable, mine is just as much so.

If you don't believe me, ask Kardinal.