Search similar:

uniqs

davidl
join:2008-07-11
Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC

1 edit

davidl

Re-receiving old emails? [fixed]

All of the sudden and out of the blue, my Outlook started receiving 181 messages from over the past month or so into my POP3 account at Teksavvy...now I have lots of unread duplicates of already read emails?...eh?...did the hampsters get into the whiskey over there?

Mike2009
join:2009-01-13
Ottawa, ON

Mike2009

Re: Re-receiving old emails?

I just received an old email a few minutes ago.

TSI Andre
Premium Member
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre to davidl

Premium Member

to davidl
We had a small issue last night but it has been fixed. Are you still having this issue?

PlatooN
join:2007-02-13
Kitchener, ON

PlatooN to davidl

to davidl
said by davidl:

All of the sudden and out of the blue, my Outlook started receiving 181 messages from over the past month or so into my POP3 account at Teksavvy...now I have lots of unread duplicates of already read emails?...eh?...did the hampsters get into the whiskey over there?

hamsters no .... Gabe might have though!

TSI Andre
Premium Member
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre

Premium Member

LOL

davidl
join:2008-07-11
Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC

davidl

Nope, it's okay now...I guess mail stays on the server for a while and they got marked as 'unread' and downloaded again.

Thanks for getting back.
funny0
join:2010-12-22

funny0 to davidl

to davidl

Re: Re-receiving old emails? [fixed]

said by davidl:

the fbi nsa and all the other 3 letter orgs say thanks for lettign them read a funny story
j/k
also see was a flying toaster with a bag a mail ,,,coincidence or conspiracy? ( starts humming twilight zone )