how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Savant
Premium
join:2001-08-12
Toronto

Interesting Bioshock Infinite article...

quote:
Bioshock Infinite developer Irrational Games aims to ameliorate on the original title's black-and-white morality system which the designers believe failed to have enough impact on players, writer Drew Holmes told Polygon.
In a recent demo of the game, Polygon was shown how this system has evolved. Upon entering the city, protagonist Booker DeWitt wins a raffle, giving him the opportunity to throw a baseball at an interracial couple. The focus on ethics and morality becomes part of the narrative more than a function of the gameplay or a way of regularly gaining items. (link)
It sounds like the game is going to have a much deeper undertone than what was expected. It will be interesting to see how they pull this off.
--

Attack the words, not the writer...

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2

I just got a coupon code with my new GPU to DL this for free from Steam...what say you? Is it worth my time/disk space?

In other words, who is looking forward to this release? (sometime around the end of this month)

diablo1892
Plough, sew, water, harvest. Repeat.

join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV

I'm just gonna stick by what I'v been doing witch would be try before i buy and if all goes downhill upon decision time then it'll be deletion and if i like then i'm buying when cheap.

facepalm

join:2012-08-20
Lumberton, TX
reply to Savant

ameliorate

Verb
Make (something bad or unsatisfactory) better.

Synonyms
improve - meliorate - better - mend - amend - reform

This was a new one for me...
--
Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not. ~ Thomas Jefferson