uniqs
share rss forum feed

TWCdude

join:2006-04-28
San Antonio, TX
kudos:23
reply to swintec

Re: Wideband Ultimate Price Decrease?

The price only dropped $5 The full price used to be $99. Now its $94.99. The price for the other tiers went up so it looks cheaper in comparison

swintec
Premium,VIP
join:2003-12-19
Alfred, ME
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
·VoicePulse
·Sprint Mobile Br..
·RapidVPS

said by TWCdude:

The price only dropped $5 The full price used to be $99. Now its $94.99. The price for the other tiers went up so it looks cheaper in comparison

Wideband is now $74.99 for us, $64.99 for extreme, $54.99 for turbo. When i got extreme a few months ago it was an extra $30 to go up to ultimate. Again, this may only be for Maine/NH market..was just wondering if other areas saw it.
--
Usenet Block Accounts | Unlimited Accounts

TebTeb

join:2009-01-28
Columbus, OH
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

Hmm interesting.. I'm on the Ultimate/Wideband right now and I'm paying $79.99 for it. When I go to their site it lists it for $74.99. Worth noting I'm in Columbus, OH.
You can also get a $100 Visa reward card too:

swintec
Premium,VIP
join:2003-12-19
Alfred, ME
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
·VoicePulse
·Sprint Mobile Br..
·RapidVPS

said by TebTeb:

Hmm interesting.. I'm on the Ultimate/Wideband right now and I'm paying $79.99 for it. When I go to their site it lists it for $74.99. Worth noting I'm in Columbus, OH.

That screenshot looks like it is for new customers. If you login to my services it may show current pricing / non promo. Since I am on extreme my services shows I can switch to wideband for an extra $9.98 a month where as it always used to say about $30 extra. I have never seen promo prices displayed in My Services for current users.
--
Usenet Block Accounts | Unlimited Accounts

TebTeb

join:2009-01-28
Columbus, OH

That is true. I can't see what the non-promo prices are since I'd have to call in to downgrade my service from the looks of it.

ke4pym
Premium
join:2004-07-24
Charlotte, NC
Reviews:
·VOIPO
·ooma
·Verizon Broadban..
·Northland Cable ..
·Time Warner Cable

said by TebTeb:

That is true. I can't see what the non-promo prices are since I'd have to call in to downgrade my service from the looks of it.

Not always. If you're not on a promo, it would be in your interest to call up and haggle a bit. Then you can end up on the promo price.

treichhart

join:2006-12-12
reply to TebTeb

I see that also when I go to there website and I am in Coldwater, Ohio before 50meg was like 99.99 an month.