join:2007-01-04
Grants Pass, OR
kudos:1
reply to kasparov33

Re: Charter Tech Willing To Help Those In Need

OP never posted again....

INtheKnow

@charter.com
No one is going to get fired for helping a customer. That is crazy what buisness would run that way.
The only way anyone is going to get diciplinary action taken aginst them would be by participating in conversations that bash the company or ones that are disrespectful of the customer.
And i can say that 100% of the cases that i'm aware of the person was fired for bashing customers not the company.

FromZero

join:2011-11-29
I'm still around from time to time, mostly just lurking though.

passerby

@charter.com
reply to INtheKnow
said by INtheKnow :

No one is going to get fired for helping a customer. That is crazy what buisness would run that way.
The only way anyone is going to get diciplinary action taken aginst them would be by participating in conversations that bash the company or ones that are disrespectful of the customer.
And i can say that 100% of the cases that i'm aware of the person was fired for bashing customers not the company.

Maybe not for the first or second offense, but it's definitely going to be acknowledged and dealt with. There are other factors that you are not considering that make such participation problematic for all.

Trust me, there's very little one can do in an unofficial capacity anyway. Issue resolution is best left to those with the time, capability, and presence to do so.