kudos:4
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Rob

Re: credit cards decide in 10 ... up to 30 days :/

said by Rob:

Who cares?

Umm. The OP Maybe?

I don't understand your response unless you just had to say something.

OP: I will assume like others that you did not get instant approval and they want to dig deeper before approving you.

Dave
--
I may have been born yesterday. But it wasn't at night.

Johkal
Cool Cat
Premium,MVM
join:2002-11-13
Happy Valley
kudos:10
reply to Draiman
I owned a business for 11 years.
Expand your moderator at work

Draiman
Let me see those devil horns in the sky

join:2012-06-01
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to Johkal

Re: credit cards decide in 10 ... up to 30 days :/

said by Johkal:

I owned a business for 11 years.

That doesn't mean much. Was it a sole proprietorship or corp?

CylonRed
Premium,MVM
join:2000-07-06
Bloom County
It does not rally matter for getting a business credit card. It could be a sole or S corp or an LLC. Why does it mater in the least?
--
Brian

"It drops into your stomach like a Abrams's tank.... driven by Rosanne Barr..." A. Bourdain

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

1 edit
said by CylonRed:

It does not rally matter for getting a business credit card. It could be a sole or S corp or an LLC. Why does it mater in the least?

You better believe it matters! Why would they even bother asking you on the application if it didn't matter? Sole uses personal credit and a corp does not. Sole uses their SS# as their TIN but a corp has a real one for example. *wearing the t-shirt*
--
IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES IN MY WORK...Please consider that they are there for a purpose. I try to please everyone and there is always someone looking for mistakes!

CylonRed
Premium,MVM
join:2000-07-06
Bloom County
I know a couple of people who have had business cards without a corp. Unless something has changed in the last year or 2...

So if these are new - then you answered your own question about of the person has a business card. If so - then they have some type of corp...
--
Brian

"It drops into your stomach like a Abrams's tank.... driven by Rosanne Barr..." A. Bourdain

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by CylonRed:

I know a couple of people who have had business cards without a corp. Unless something has changed in the last year or 2...

So if these are new - then you answered your own question about of the person has a business card. If so - then they have some type of corp...

It works the same now as it did 10-15 years ago. It's just you aren't understanding how it works. WITHOUT a corp a business is a sole which works off PERSONAL credit just like a PERSONAL credit card so I'm sure your friends have business cards but they obtained them via their own PERSONAL credit. If the business is a corp it works off the businesses credit which takes a while to figure out hence the delay.
--
IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES IN MY WORK...Please consider that they are there for a purpose. I try to please everyone and there is always someone looking for mistakes!
Expand your moderator at work