tshirt
Premium,MVM
join:2004-07-11
Snohomish, WA
kudos:4

1 edit
reply to skeechan

Re: Hypocrites

So a few bad employees, taint ALL efforts in an entire industry?

A pretty tough standard if applied across entire countries or species.

skeechan
Ai Otsukaholic
Premium
join:2012-01-26
AA169|170
kudos:2

Yeah, because they want to drop the hammer on other businesses with a "few bad employees".

F them and the horses they rode in on.

Cthen

join:2004-08-01
Detroit, MI
Reviews:
·Verizon Wireless..
reply to tshirt

said by tshirt:

So a few bad employees, taint ALL efforts in an entire industry?

A pretty tough standard if applied across entire countries or species.

Same goes for customers. So a few bad customers taint ALL efforts in sales for the entire industry?

Also a pretty tough standard if applied across entire countries or species and customer base.
--
"I like to refer to myself as an Adult Film Efficienato." - Stuart Bondek

tshirt
Premium,MVM
join:2004-07-11
Snohomish, WA
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Comcast

said by Cthen:

Same goes for customers. So a few bad customers taint ALL efforts in sales for the entire industry?

Also a pretty tough standard if applied across entire countries or species and customer base.

I haven't seen MPAA or RIAA accuse EVERYONE of stealing, only those downloaders they attempt to track down.

skeechan on the other hand uses a broad brush, to imply everyone in that part of entertainment industry is corrupt.
The same standard applied species wide would make him a thief, child rapist, Nazi, drug lord (also part Dalai Lama, prostitute, republican and saint.)

CXM_Splicer
Looking at the bigger picture
Premium
join:2011-08-11
NYC
kudos:2

I don't think that's what he is saying; he is not accusing everyone in the industry of anything. He is saying they shouldn't be going after people when they are unwilling (or unable) to stop their own employees from uploading.