spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Ike2

@optonline.net

Caller ID

Is anyone else having trouble with Calller ID on the TV, lately is useless, it either do not show the telephone number or maybe minutes later.

Oceanside426

join:2012-07-15
Oceanside, NY

Yes the exact thing is happening to me.. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't or sometimes it pops up minutes after the call. I also want to say that things have been a little screwy ever since the preparation for the new guide so maybe this has something to do with this because in my are we still don't have it.

n2jtx

join:2001-01-13
Glen Head, NY
reply to Ike2

Funny should mention this. I noticed it as my sisters last night. The phone rang and the caller information did not display. Also noticed PIP is not working anymore either.
--
I support the right to keep and arm bears.

tbear228

join:2004-12-26
Seaford, NY

same thing happening here.

RobertMets12

join:2010-10-16

I did a live chat last night and the rep told me there was an outage. It's now working again in Huntington.

iotv

@myvzw.com

it does not work well on the tv anymore. my phone rings weird now some really long and some short. the new guid is bad. the phone problems I think are related to upgrading my modem to 8 channels

Crypto_Bug

join:2001-05-31
Torrington, CT
reply to Ike2

Same here, I called in and got the standard answer of you should reset your box. I had already tried that so it was a waste of 15 minutes on hold
--
Certs: CCNA, GPEN, GCIH, GCFW, GSEC, GCIA, GCFA, GCWN

Phoneman63

join:2001-02-22
Hauppauge, NY
reply to Ike2

Same problem over here in Hauppauge.
--
"Leave the gun, take the cannoli"

dm145

join:2009-12-12
Clifton, NJ
reply to Ike2

working fine here

frdrizzt

join:2008-05-03
Ronkonkoma, NY
kudos:1
reply to Ike2

As was said, it was a problem until early this morning. Queued results will sometimes happen during/after these outages.

sandman9r
Premium
join:2003-11-09
Bronx, NY
reply to Ike2

Briefly experienced the issue in the Bronx; now back to normal.

dm145

join:2009-12-12
Clifton, NJ
reply to Ike2

does the new guide allow you to view a log of calls on your tv?
I always though they needed to add this feature, at least the last five calls or so

frdrizzt

join:2008-05-03
Ronkonkoma, NY
kudos:1

Nope, it's the same feature on Onyx as it was before. Would be an interesting feature to add, but I don't know how practical it is to add (because I don't know how the box handles CID info when it is off).

Unwinder

join:2002-01-24
Patchogue, NY
reply to Ike2

I was having the same problem. Went to the setup channel for it and turned it off and back on and it has been working since.