share rss forum feed

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2
reply to clawfury

Re: Enough WoW for one lifetime.

Have fun, man. It's been a great pleasure playing with and getting to know you over the past few months. I'm sure we'll stay in contact, and even more sure that you're going to find what's been missing in your life those 15-20 hours a week. You only get one shot at life, and you've got to take advantage of the opportunities given...in this case you're lovely wife.

But remember the wise words of the adviser that is the all-knowing loading screen. "Remember to take all things in moderation."

And here's the obligatory, "you'll be back...they always come back."

I've not had my PC since January 4th, and haven't logged on to WoW since somewhere around the 20th of December. I'm having a blast with my family, and I know that Azeroth isn't going anywhere...those purple pixels will be in the exact same place I left them.
--
McBrain#1430

Name's Ash...Housewares.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
said by McBrain:

those purple pixels will be in the exact same place I left them.

Will they? Are you sure?
Well technically they won't be, the earth has moved a great distance since dec 20th, and so has the sun and even the Galaxy.

The point at which you last saw them is now empty space off the the clockwise position from here with at least 3 almost parallel axis.

Then a hacker could hack you.

So on one hand they aren't where you last saw them, on the other they might be where you expect to see them.
--
»Death Star Petition

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
said by DarkLogix:

said by McBrain:

Will they? Are you sure?
Well technically they won't be, the earth has moved a great distance since dec 20th, and so has the sun and even the Galaxy.

The point at which you last saw them is now empty space off the the clockwise position from here with at least 3 almost parallel axis.

So on one hand they aren't where you last saw them, on the other they might be where you expect to see them.

Dude, I want to have the same stuff you are getting,
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
said by Jobbie:

said by DarkLogix:

said by McBrain:

Will they? Are you sure?

Dude, I want to have the same stuff you are getting,

Its called science.

The Earth is turning, and moving around the Sun and the sun around the Galaxy and the Galaxy away from the center of the universe.
--
»Death Star Petition

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
said by DarkLogix:

Its called science.

The Earth is turning, and moving around the Sun and the sun around the Galaxy and the Galaxy away from the center of the universe.

Sure.... science....
--

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE
Pharmacology is science is it not

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
said by cymraeg:

Pharmacology is science is it not

This is true.
--