Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to clawfury

Premium Member

to clawfury

Re: Enough WoW for one lifetime.

1. Ya gyms are great, I go to one almost everyday so if your work pays for one go for it.

2. careful about your eyes.

3. any tips for the following
Chicken breasts, with garlic salt and pepper deep fried in coconut oil.
so far the spice seems to stay on the outside. (they're good but if there's a way to make them better I'd like to know.)
clawfury
join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI

clawfury

said by DarkLogix:

1. Ya gyms are great, I go to one almost everyday so if your work pays for one go for it.

2. careful about your eyes.

so far the spice seems to stay on the outside. (they're good but if there's a way to make them better I'd like to know.)

Dude....tip #1...don't deep fry shit. It will rot your brain.
Try this. Take 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced in half, and put in a crock pot with one can of chicken broth, one can of water, a chopped onion, some garlic, and your choice of spices. You want enough liquid to cover it about 1/2". Put it on high, and let it sit all day while you are at work. When you come home you have a nice rich broth (use for soup, base, whatever) and very tender chicken. It shreds easily with a fork, and makes great chicken tacos, chicken salad sandwiches, etc.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Deep frying with Omaga6 is bad but natural saturated fats is good, please read up on coconut oil and medium chain triglycerides.

Not really a soup person

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain

I'm doing the master cleanse right now.

Water, maple syrup, lemon juice, and cayenne pepper really isn't bad tasting.

I started this morning, and I'm actually not even really hungry for lunch.
clawfury
Rochester, MI

clawfury

That master cleanse is some crazy stuff. My mom did that once or twice, I tried it once...and I was ill for like 3 days. I must be as toxic as hell. lol.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain

I made a gallon of the stuff this morning...I've had maybe half of it.

I'm going for 10 days...not sure I'll make it that far.

The wife told me someone did that shit for over a year...crazy...seems like eating food after that would fuck your shit up, lol.
clawfury
Rochester, MI

clawfury

WoW. From what I've read, you're only supposed to make up the lemon and syrup part. If you add the cayenne and water, it "steeps" and becomes super spicy :-P I don't know how else you would do it tho if you have to go to work or out or whatever. I also remember 10 days being an ideal number....some people do it a lot longer...but a year....wtf? Remember...dont' go straight back to your normal diet afterwards! I think it's one day of fresh squeezed orange juice, then one day of veggie/fruit smoothies/juice, then one day of non-processed vegetables and fruits, then back to normal...
clawfury

clawfury to DarkLogix

to DarkLogix
Oh, that's cool, Dark. I did not know that. I will look that up. Oh don't worry about the broth part, if you don't like soup, don't eat that part. You take the chicken out and drain it, though - and it makes amazing shredded chicken for tacos and such.

BG5150
join:2008-08-14
New York, NY

BG5150 to DarkLogix

to DarkLogix
said by DarkLogix:

Grill it instead? Bake it?

Additional spices to consider (not all at once!): cumin, curry, paprika, Old Bay, parsley, tumeric.

The crock pot is a good idea. Try adding a bay leaf. It'll add a little bit of sweetness. Or a couple Jamaica all-spice. It'll add a slight clove-y taste. Cut an onion in half, add that. Onion makes almost anything better.

Rhenai
join:2010-09-07
Pensacola, FL

Rhenai to McBrain

to McBrain
So I was curious, and searched "cleansing diet" and when I got to the part where "adult diapers" were suggested, I decided - NOPE not for me. I sure hope you are done with your "cleanse" before you get on that plane, and - hat's off to you for being able to do this.
clawfury
Rochester, MI

clawfury

said by Rhenai:

So I was curious, and searched "cleansing diet" and when I got to the part where "adult diapers" were suggested, I decided - NOPE not for me. I sure hope you are done with your "cleanse" before you get on that plane, and - hat's off to you for being able to do this.

+1. That's awesome. ADULT DIAPERS?

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain to Rhenai

to Rhenai
lol, yeah I'll be done before the trip.

Incontinence hasn't set in yet. Lucky me.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to BG5150

Premium Member

to BG5150
Well the point of deep frying is to get more coconut oil in it.

I eat low-zero carb, or I try but on weekends its very tempting with how easy it is to get carb crap over some good high saturated fat medium protein food.