A Crunching Machine
Premium
join:2004-01-30
Bellefonte, PA
Reviews:
·Comcast

[DC General] Hardware donations?

Attention crunchers!

As a system builder myself, I find myself with a few extra, older, AM2 Motherboards for AMD processors as I cycle things through my own personal crunching fleet of "beasts". (Some are quad capable and some are X6 Phenom capable.)

I've attempted to thin out my collection on ebay, but no one bit. These all worked and most should have their IO blades for the back of the case.

I can post stats a bit later on those -- before I do....is there any interest in the crunching community for these "orphans"? I would require maybe $5 a board plus shipping. (A substantial discount for the crunchers out there ) (I'm posting this HERE because I want to give this specific audience first crack at these.)

Best,

ayoustic

ayoustic
A Crunching Machine
Premium
join:2004-01-30
Bellefonte, PA

Alright,

Since there was no interest, these are withdrawn.

mattmag
Premium,ExMod 2000-03
join:2000-04-09
NW Illinois
kudos:3

I'm sorry to see you withdrew your offer.

I think you may have had much better response in a Forum more often visited than this one though, if you are still interested in shedding that equipment.

I would suggest posting in the individual Team Forums with your offer, and you are likely to get more notice there. This Forum tends to be a "general purpose room" which more times than not is uninhabited...

-Matt