decifal7
join:2007-03-10
Bon Aqua, TN

1 recommendation

decifal7 to cableties

to cableties

Re: Ah, the good ol days

said by cableties:

Or when you were 5 days late and they charged you like, $40.
Could have bought the tape!

Die Blockbuster. Die already. And Gamestop, your days are numbered...

Is it just me, or do most of the gamestops have some seriously smug/ill people working there? I have been to one that had this very lovely woman that treated everyone nicely.. Was a nice change.. I actually bought one from that store

cableties
Premium Member
join:2005-01-27

cableties

Premium Member

said by decifal7:

Is it just me, or do most of the gamestops have some seriously smug/ill people working there? I have been to one that had this very lovely woman that treated everyone nicely.. Was a nice change.. I actually bought one from that store

Where was that??? The only one I went into and out just as fast has two cocky 22 yr olds, arguing over the some Nintendo fighting game ignoring the teen trading in 10 xbox titles for 1 reserved game, and someone wanting to buy a used 360...
axus
join:2001-06-18
Washington, DC

axus to decifal7

to decifal7
The Gamestop near me isn't where you'd expect to find helpful, courteous staff, but they were pretty cool. Slightly dishonest in their attempts at up-selling, but certainly knowledgeable and professional. No problem returning a used game I'd picked up there.
decifal7
join:2007-03-10
Bon Aqua, TN

decifal7 to cableties

to cableties
said by cableties:

said by decifal7:

Where was that??? The only one I went into and out just as fast has two cocky 22 yr olds, arguing over the some Nintendo fighting game ignoring the teen trading in 10 xbox titles for 1 reserved game, and someone wanting to buy a used 360...

Cool springs mall, in Williamson country, TN..
« RIPseriously »
This is a sub-selection from Ah, the good ol days