uniqs
share rss forum feed

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
kudos:1

Zombieland TV series being developed by Amazon.

»www.ifc.com/fix/2013/01/zombiela···s-amazon

quote:
The “Zombieland” TV series does appear to happening, though it’s ending up in a rather unlikely place. According to a new report, Amazon is developing the series for an online audience.

Broadcast Now reports that the show will be based on the television format with planned 30-minute episodes. As some know, the original idea for “Zombieland” was to make it as a TV series, so this will be styled after that concept. No word yet if any of the original people involved with the “Zombieland” movie will return for this project.

A recently released casting call showed that the characters on the show will be similar to those introduced in the movie, though not the same. Based on the slight differences in the character descriptions, the show will likely start from scratch with the story rather than pick up where the film left off.

During a interview with Collider, director Ruben Fleischer explained why a “Zombieland 2 never happened, and likely never will. He said he never could come up with a suitable concept for a sequel and decided he’d rather move on and make new projects.

I doubt I'll ever see it, unless a network picks it up.
--
Is a person a failure for doing nothing? Or is he a failure for trying, and not succeeding at what he is attempting to do? What did you fail at today?.

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4

Yes. We need more zombies =/

Snakeoil
Premium
Mentor, OH

Agreed, though who knows. It could be a teenage girl angst series that goes on the CW or ABC family [now that's a misused moniker. Very few of their shows are good whole family shows. They tend to be more geared for the teen/young woman crowd. Not a family, nor guys]
The brooding zombie and the "hot" career driven woman.
--
Is a person a failure for doing nothing? Or is he a failure for trying, and not succeeding at what he is attempting to do? What did you fail at today?.

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4

I think there's a movie coming out about a Zombie that falls in love with a chick.

Snakeoil
Premium
Mentor, OH

warm bodies. It may be a zombie chik flick comedy.

This is the synopses based on the book. It reads like it's a dark movie/book.
»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warm_Bodies