uniqs
share rss forum feed

andrewc2

join:2011-06-05
Matamoras, PA
Reviews:
·Optimum Online

Optimum Pastel Commercials

So what's everyones opinion on the new hoopla commercials that Optimums been running recently? I'm a fan, they seem to be somewhat creative while being simple. I particularly like the commercial where they make fun of other peoples commercials by throwing all the cheesy commercial junk along with the kitchen sink in!
Expand your moderator at work

momcat1
No Relation To The Bobcat

join:2002-10-21
Wappingers Falls, NY
reply to andrewc2

Re: Optimum Pastel Commercials

What's a 'pastel' commercial?

dm145

join:2009-12-12
Clifton, NJ

1 edit
no clue
looks like we're not alone with over 190 views of this post and no comments

root

join:2002-12-11
reply to momcat1
said by momcat1:

Assuming he's referring to the re-branding with the new colors and new commercials Optimum has been running with the re-brand.

andrewc2

Matamoras, PA
Reviews:
·Optimum Online
said by root:

said by momcat1:

Assuming he's referring to the re-branding with the new colors and new commercials Optimum has been running with the re-brand.

Precisely the commercials all use pastel colors.. Versus the white commercials with the guy talking while wandering around a empty white room.

mbernste
Boosted
Premium,MVM
join:2001-06-30
Piscataway, NJ
reply to andrewc2
How can you not like an ad that has Alf in it?

Commercials

@151.190.0.x
reply to andrewc2
Who watches commercials? I don't.

dtremain

join:2007-02-15
Florham Park, NJ
reply to andrewc2
I think it's hysterically funny. The closing lines during the cheer leading say it all. We provide TV, telephone, and Internet. That's what you get. Now, relax and get on with life. It is a very funny response to the FIOS "life-changing" ads. And, Alf definitely adds to it, sitting in a make-up chair.

tiger_scout

join:2010-02-20
reply to andrewc2
I hate commercials. Too many Optimum and stupid car and insurance commercials. I think the commercials will soon use up more time then the shows. Do you have a youtube link?

momcat1
No Relation To The Bobcat

join:2002-10-21
Wappingers Falls, NY
reply to andrewc2
meh

andrewc2

Matamoras, PA
Reviews:
·Optimum Online
reply to tiger_scout
said by tiger_scout:

I hate commercials. Too many Optimum and stupid car and insurance commercials. I think the commercials will soon use up more time then the shows. Do you have a youtube link?

I don't mind the new optimum ones but I hate almost all the insurance commercials...

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8VV8LSQdmg

HardwareGeek

join:2003-11-15
Brooklyn, NY
reply to andrewc2
These commercials look super clear and sharp on Verizon Fios, but at my moms house on Optimum not so much. What gives?
--
Email/MSN: Michael at hardwaregeeks.comAIM: MikeR35292

mbernste
Boosted
Premium,MVM
join:2001-06-30
Piscataway, NJ
said by HardwareGeek:

These commercials look super clear and sharp on Verizon Fios, but at my moms house on Optimum not so much. What gives?

Are you sure you're watching it in HD? Lot os people think they are watching something in HD but aren't because either their TV/box isn't configured properly or they are not on an HD channel. I have Cablevision and everything looks pretty crisp to me.

dtremain

join:2007-02-15
Florham Park, NJ
Yup, looks pretty good to me on Cablevision as well. I have a very good TV, and the picture is excellent.

While the speed difference on-line, with FIOS may, at least, seem important to people who do a lot of gaming, the quality of the TV picture would be pretty non-existent.

The very point of this ad, actually