how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Some Guy

@charter.com
reply to cork1958

Re: Bill question

FYI The computerized fee that is going up is only going to be applied to customer that are coming back from a non pay disconnect. As far as the changes over two months, The billing cycle is determined by the date in which the services are install but if you had a promo put on at a later date, then you will see a partial roll off over a two bill time frame.

Premium
join:2012-06-11

Thanks for your insight Some Guy.

Like I mentioned before most folks have a choice between two greedy, inefficient, internet providers (usually a cable company and a telephone company) that show a disdain for the customer.

I ALWAYS like to make a distinction between the stupid
"executive MANGLEMENT" and the "rank and file" employees of these same companies because from my experience most of the rank and file employees really do try their best to help the customer even though their hands are tied by the Brass Tacks who get paid a kings ransom but usually have no clue about how to run a balanced business that makes a good profit and does a good job satisfying the customer that keeps them in business in the first place.

Again I pose the question ...what is my alternative choice when there ARE ONLY TWO BAD choices that provide internet service?

I'm waiting.