uniqs
share rss forum feed

Lothario

join:2009-09-30
Ottawa, ON

1 edit
reply to McBrain

Re: [Lore] I've never read ANY lore...where EXACTLY should I sta

Reading a song of ice and fire atm(on book 4). Very good read.
Wow books are decent and of course a lot of the RA Salvatore, forgotten realms storylines with everyone's favourite Ranger,Assassin, and mercenary..

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom

join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE
kudos:13
The Song of Ice and Fire series is a great series, though at the pace that GRRM is taking with writing them I'm starting to worry that it'll turn into the Wheel of Time series and he'll die before it is finished.
--
Lore Nerd. Role Player. Raid Leader. Healing Priest. Slightly Annoying. Also Likes Kittens.

Kulldar
Premium
join:2008-11-11
Warren, MI
reply to Lothario
Salvatore is my favorite, and not because I'm a Drizzt fan boy either, he isn't even my favorite character.

What do you guys think of Christopher Paolini? His series certainly has some "resemblances" to other popular fiction, but I do enjoy the inheritance series.

So as WOW books relate, which one would chronologically be the first?

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom

join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE
kudos:13
Technically War of the Ancients in that 99% of the book is set 10,000 years in the past. The first chapter and final chapter are set in pre-cataclysm Azeroth.
--
Lore Nerd. Role Player. Raid Leader. Healing Priest. Slightly Annoying. Also Likes Kittens.

Lothario

join:2009-09-30
Ottawa, ON
reply to Adalicia
At least he's given HBO the outline of his intended storyline so they can finish the series.

Drizzt is OK, Artemis is my favorite. I haven't read any of his recent stuff.

Also the Gary Gygax books with Gord the rogue for you older folks.