Search similar:

uniqs
MaynardKrebs
We did it. We heaved Steve. Yipee.
Premium Member
join:2009-06-17

MaynardKrebs

Premium Member

[Cable] Rogers Home Phone with TSI cable internet?

@TSI Andre

I have a friend who is with Rogers for everything - cable internet, Home Phone, and TV.

Q1: Can she switch from Rogers internet to "TSI" cable internet without permanently losing the ability to use her Rogers Home Phone service?

Q2: If Rogers Home Phone will work when TSI is 'providing' cable internet service, is there ANY disruption/temporary loss of Home Phone service during the transition from Rogers cable internet to "TSI" cable internet.

She's in a 25-year old condo building and the wiring (unchanged since the building was constructed) for both Bell & Rogers sucks - with the Rogers wiring sucking marginally less, so that's why she's using cable internet and Rogers Home Phone.
jonase
join:2010-12-15

jonase

I have this exact setup. I have Rogers Home Phone and TV, TSI Internet. We are in a town house, but I can't see it being different anywhere else. Would imagine they just split it at the main access, put the phonebox there and hook it to the phone wiring.

JenSuisUn
Premium Member
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON

JenSuisUn to MaynardKrebs

Premium Member

to MaynardKrebs
Hello,

To answer questions 1.

That is correct. She should still have the phone box hooked up. She may need to get additional details from Rogers, or at least provide them to Rogers when she cancels the internet service.

Questions 2... There can be an interuption on the day the Rogers service gets cancelled and/or when our gets hooked up. If any it should be on the day of.

Regards,
Martin
MaynardKrebs
Premium Member

MaynardKrebs

Premium Member

Thanks guys.

TSI Andre
Premium Member
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre to MaynardKrebs

Premium Member

to MaynardKrebs
Because my name was mentioned, I thought it would be nice to write something.

My answer is 42..... Wait... +1 to what Martin said...
MaynardKrebs
Premium Member

MaynardKrebs

Premium Member

said by TSI Andre:

Because my name was mentioned, I thought it would be nice to write something.

My answer is 42..... Wait... +1 to what Martin said...

Thanks 'Arthur'.

TSI Andre
Premium Member
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre

Premium Member

LOL