Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus to Thaler

Premium Member

to Thaler

Re: Project Titan Rumors

We've all been playing these types of games for a while. We've sat through WoW killer after WoW killer and I've seen dozens of people here post about how the next big MMO will kill WoW, only to see tremendous disappointment because believed in their own hype over reality.

Another observation is that when people talk about a game "being only in beta" and you can't judge it, that is absolute horse shit.

There has yet to be a single game that was in beta that was remarkably different after release. There were a few bug fixes and some slight changes, but most of the games were nearly identical in beta as they were in live.

I will set aside other games to specifically look at Titan. Titan is the WoW killer. It either kills WoW by finally replacing it, or it kills WoW by sinking Blizzard. At the end of the day, Titan will be WoW's ultimate end, one way or another.

I don't review games too often, but I vow to put together a thorough and honest review of this game.

I AM
Premium Member
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

said by Exodus:

I don't review games too often, but I vow to put together a thorough and honest review of this game.

Probably in 2017?

Thaler
Premium Member
join:2004-02-02
Los Angeles, CA

1 recommendation

Thaler to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
said by Exodus:

This was a hair away from being a Dos Equis ad.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

LOL I'll give you that. I'm tired lately.

StevenB
Premium Member
join:2000-10-27
New York, NY

StevenB

Premium Member

i will welcome a world of starcraft. As someone said earlier in this thread, i'm tired of the orc/elves universe.

but knowing blizzard - a Lost Vikings MMO might be titan lol