tshirt
Premium Member
join:2004-07-11
Snohomish, WA

tshirt to CXM_Splicer

Premium Member

to CXM_Splicer

Re: Hypocrites

Since I have no direct knowledge of any CRIME by anyone working for the RIAA or MPAA, nor do I believe the "evidence" presented in the link stories, there is nothing for ME to report.

However skeechan See Profile posts "MAFIAA criminals" in every similar thread about illegal downloading would lead me to believe either he has deep personal knowledge of CRIMES (criminal, not civil matters) having been committed.
OR
that he has delusional thoughts
OR
that his accusations are apocryphal
OR
that he believes his business or personal interests are served by the continual reparation of those stories.

skeechan
Ai Otsukaholic
Premium Member
join:2012-01-26
AA169|170

skeechan

Premium Member

The MPAA shills can spin this anyway they want. The MAFIAA was caught red handed pirating and not just a few files, but RAMPANT piracy, and refuses to hold itself to the same standards as everyone else. They are hypocrites along with the shills that excuse make for them.

ITALIAN926
join:2003-08-16

ITALIAN926

..... and what proof is there that any of this is true? An article from Torretfreak? PUHLEEZ now.

skeechan
Ai Otsukaholic
Premium Member
AA169|170

1 edit

skeechan

Premium Member

Wow, guess that MAFIAA check cleared.

The fact remains the MAFIAA is engaged in RAMPANT piracy and software theft and they along with their shills that defend them are hypocrites of the highest order. The fact that the MAFIAA membership engages in rampant piracy and code theft gives everyone the moral authority to do the same against them.

When the MAFIAA decides to stop their vile criminal behavior they can start casting stones.

ITALIAN926
join:2003-08-16

ITALIAN926

..... and what proof is there that any of this is true? An article from Torretfreak? PUHLEEZ now.

skeechan
Ai Otsukaholic
Premium Member
AA169|170

4 edits

skeechan

Premium Member

No genius. The data comes from Scan Eye. Torrent Freak just wrote an article about it. But don't let facts get in the way of your excuse making for the MAFIAA pirates.

»www.customer.scaneye.net ··· mdb=&s=1

Put different organizations in the search field and see what IPs that they own turn up...like the pirates at Warner Bros.