spc
uniqs

newbxfinity
@optonline.net

newbxfinity to rody_44

Anon

to rody_44

Re: Comcast HSI Internet only Price

Ok, does Comcast need to come by your house for self install kit.

They told me I have to "receive equopment."

Not sure I have 4 hours to just stay home all day for some guy to come by.
rody_44
Premium Member
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA

3 edits

rody_44

Premium Member

In the freedom region if the house is already active at the tap they can mail you the equipment. Only comcast will know if that is or is not so in your case. When did you move into the house and have you ever had comcast there? I can probably make a assumption that you recently moved into the house based on what that web site says. But if you answer we can probably make a better suggestion. I am a little confused as your tag seems to indicate ool and i didnt think ool overlapped comcast anywhere? At present my assumption would be you recently moved into the house and thats why the web site thought you had service. If that is the case you could have it mailed or you could pick it up. If its not active you are going to need a tech. If you have a modem you could plug it in and see if it locks but thats about it without more info. Your going to have to go thru comcast if you want it mailed to you. Doubt a reseller can mail it to you without any services active. Best buy Kiosks were able to do it but last i heard they were having so much problems with fraud thru them comcast was pulling out of that arrangement.