stress magnet
Premium,Mod
join:2002-02-08
Purgatory
kudos:6
reply to NotTheMama

Re: Some issues now?

said by NotTheMama:

one could also say that everyone was affected but only a relative few have noticed(?).

No, that's not the case.

NotTheMama
What Would Earl Do?

join:2012-12-06
What I'm actually asking is: Did anyone who did have non-default settings for site style and minibar not lose their settings due to this problem?
--
"...but ya doesn't hasta call me Johnson!"

tmpchaos
Requiescat in pace
Co-Lead Mod
join:2000-04-28
Hoboken, NJ
Reviews:
·Optimum Online
said by NotTheMama:

What I'm actually asking is: Did anyone who did have non-default settings for site style and minibar not lose their settings due to this problem?

Yes. It appears to have only affected users who were active during a relatively short time frame.
--
***ATMFAQ***DIFAQ***Kitchen Sink***

NotTheMama
What Would Earl Do?

"We few, we happy few..."
"...we band of buggered."
--
"...but ya doesn't hasta call me Johnson!"

Mele20
Premium
join:2001-06-05
Hilo, HI
kudos:5
reply to tmpchaos
said by tmpchaos:

said by NotTheMama:

Yes. It appears to have only affected users who were active during a relatively short time frame.

That makes sense. I was trying to upload screenshots when it happened and the site kept saying "got 100%" but then when I would re-preview they would not be there so I tried several more times and then got 504 and 500 errors. So, I guess I was inviting problems by continuing to try to upload the screenshots.
--
When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. Thomas Jefferson

NotTheMama
What Would Earl Do?

1 recommendation

^ She did it!!

Mele20
Premium
join:2001-06-05
Hilo, HI
kudos:5

2 recommendations

Whoooooee!!!! I am so powerful I brought the site down...Whoa!

onDvine
Don't Litter. Spay-Neuter.
Premium
join:2005-01-29
So. CA, USA
kudos:9
Reviews:
·Verizon Online DSL

1 recommendation

said by Mele20:

... I was trying to upload screenshots when it happened and the site kept saying "got 100%" but then when I would re-preview they would not be there so I tried several more times ...

I was trying to upload a graphic repeatedly with identical results so...
said by Mele20:

...I brought the site down ...

And I helped!