Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

kfsutops
Premium
join:2002-08-19
Tampa, FL

[Tampa] Revolving "HD channel not available" thresd

Does anybody else have this issue? Every nright it is different channels.
Tonight, so far, it is CNN Headline News, Boolmberg, the Weather Channel. That is just after scrolling through 8-10 channels.
--
"There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots"

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:131

Re: [Tampa] Revolving "HD channel not available" thres

said by kfsutops:

Does anybody else have this issue? Every nright it is different channels.
Tonight, so far, it is CNN Headline News, Boolmberg, the Weather Channel. That is just after scrolling through 8-10 channels.

That isn't something you would find in common with others...it's a premise service issue and can be fixed. Open a direct forums thread with the usual information and I'll get working on it.
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~

snowpp22

join:2001-10-23
Lake Mary, FL

I have this problem, almost each time I use the cable box (I usually watch QAM channels but switch to the cable box for ESPN HD, Golf HD,...). I can sometimes get the channel by press "A" on the remote or switching channels and then come back to the channel I want to watch.

What "usual information" do I need to post to see if this can be resolved for me?

Thanks

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:131

said by snowpp22:

I have this problem, almost each time I use the cable box (I usually watch QAM channels but switch to the cable box for ESPN HD, Golf HD,...). I can sometimes get the channel by press "A" on the remote or switching channels and then come back to the channel I want to watch.

What "usual information" do I need to post to see if this can be resolved for me?

Thanks

Post your current IP here »Bright House Networks Direct

So I can take a look at your equipment and will get back to you.
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~