·DIRECTV
·AT&T Midwest
·magicjack.com
·Google Voice
reply to netboy34

Re: Small MTU on Uverse? Do this first.

said by netboy34:

. now I can get xbox live.. woohoo

That's one of the reasons for the reboot that E mentioned, he also mentioned it affects VoIP, TV, Internet, the whole shebang. E did state that for the majority that the simple RG reboot will do, but any that isn't working for to hit me up so he can go check. It's the 99%/1% problem- should fix 99% of them, but there is always that 1%..
--
If you have a topic in the direct forum please reply to it or a post of mine, I get a notification when you do this.
Koetting Ford, Granite City, illinois... YOU'RE FIRED!!

netboy34
Premium
join:2001-08-29
Kennesaw, GA
kudos:1
reply to David

a broadband link reset worked for me on a 3800... now I can get xbox live.. woohoo

David
I start new work on
Premium,VIP
join:2002-05-30
Granite City, IL
kudos:100
reply to cweason

So we can check the service having the problem and initiate a bit harder reboot if not working, make sure there is no funny business on the back end going on, etc.

cweason
Premium
join:2003-08-16
Orange Park, FL
reply to David

said by David:

Got this from my source.

Hey - spread the word, if anyone on Uverse or IPDSLAM complains about a small ~500 MTU, have them reboot their RG/Modem. That should fix it. if it doesn't, can you let me know?

of course get the BAN and the usual suspects like cpe type and such.

Thanks
-E

I told him I would spread the word and comply. If you happen to have this use subject of [SMALL MTU-REBOOTNOFIX] as the subject line in your direct post/IM or email.

I Will need the following (as he will need it)

• BAN/Billing account number
• RG-CPE type/Model

to mods: please feel free to stick this for a bit till this pipes down a bit. Thanks- David See Profile

And why would you need the BAN?

David
I start new work on
Premium,VIP
join:2002-05-30
Granite City, IL
kudos:100
Reviews:
·DIRECTV
·AT&T Midwest
·magicjack.com
·Google Voice

Got this from my source.

Hey - spread the word, if anyone on Uverse or IPDSLAM complains about a small ~500 MTU, have them reboot their RG/Modem. That should fix it. if it doesn't, can you let me know?

of course get the BAN and the usual suspects like cpe type and such.

Thanks
-E

I told him I would spread the word and comply. If you happen to have this use subject of [SMALL MTU-REBOOTNOFIX] as the subject line in your direct post/IM or email.

I Will need the following (as he will need it)

• BAN/Billing account number
• RG-CPE type/Model

to mods: please feel free to stick this for a bit till this pipes down a bit. Thanks- David See Profile
--
If you have a topic in the direct forum please reply to it or a post of mine, I get a notification when you do this.
Koetting Ford, Granite City, illinois... YOU'RE FIRED!!