join:2002-05-30
Granite City, IL

David to netboy34

Premium Member

to netboy34

Re: Small MTU on Uverse? Do this first.

said by netboy34:

. now I can get xbox live.. woohoo

That's one of the reasons for the reboot that E mentioned, he also mentioned it affects VoIP, TV, Internet, the whole shebang. E did state that for the majority that the simple RG reboot will do, but any that isn't working for to hit me up so he can go check. It's the 99%/1% problem- should fix 99% of them, but there is always that 1%..

netboy34
Premium Member
join:2001-08-29
Kennesaw, GA

netboy34 to David

Premium Member

to David
a broadband link reset worked for me on a 3800... now I can get xbox live.. woohoo

David
Premium Member
Granite City, IL

David to cweason

Premium Member

to cweason
So we can check the service having the problem and initiate a bit harder reboot if not working, make sure there is no funny business on the back end going on, etc.
cweason
Premium Member
join:2003-08-16
Orange Park, FL

cweason to David

Premium Member

to David
said by David:

Got this from my source.

Hey - spread the word, if anyone on Uverse or IPDSLAM complains about a small ~500 MTU, have them reboot their RG/Modem. That should fix it. if it doesn't, can you let me know?

of course get the BAN and the usual suspects like cpe type and such.

Thanks
-E

I told him I would spread the word and comply. If you happen to have this use subject of [SMALL MTU-REBOOTNOFIX] as the subject line in your direct post/IM or email.

I Will need the following (as he will need it)

• BAN/Billing account number
• RG-CPE type/Model

to mods: please feel free to stick this for a bit till this pipes down a bit. Thanks- David See Profile

And why would you need the BAN?

David
Premium Member
Granite City, IL

David

Premium Member

Got this from my source.

Hey - spread the word, if anyone on Uverse or IPDSLAM complains about a small ~500 MTU, have them reboot their RG/Modem. That should fix it. if it doesn't, can you let me know?

of course get the BAN and the usual suspects like cpe type and such.

Thanks
-E

I told him I would spread the word and comply. If you happen to have this use subject of [SMALL MTU-REBOOTNOFIX] as the subject line in your direct post/IM or email.

I Will need the following (as he will need it)

• BAN/Billing account number
• RG-CPE type/Model

to mods: please feel free to stick this for a bit till this pipes down a bit. Thanks- David See Profile