Search similar:

uniqs

coaxguy
join:2009-07-29

coaxguy to jckelchl

to jckelchl

Re: FTTN 25/10 and 50/10 with Fibe TV + Unlimited Bandwidth

said by jckelchl:

I also did the upgrade a few days back but my usage meter has not changed? Still shows the same 120GB addon that I was paying for. Think I should call back in to make sure???

I would call and ask to speak to loyalty department, and double check with them.
jckelchl
join:2011-01-24
Aurora, ON

jckelchl to anon_bell

to anon_bell
I also did the upgrade a few days back but my usage meter has not changed? Still shows the same 120GB addon that I was paying for. Think I should call back in to make sure???
Seb8517 (banned)
join:2010-07-12

Seb8517 (banned) to anon_bell

to anon_bell
Speed on FTTH:
Fibe15 15/15
Fibe25 25/25
Fibe50 50/50
Fibe175 175/175

Speed on FTTN:
Fibe 15/10
Fibe 25/10
Fibe 50/10

Maxime128
join:2010-10-22
Quebec

Maxime128 to anon_bell

to anon_bell
I have fibe 50/50 mbps in FTTH and I have tv fibe and cellphone..
So i have three services and i call Bell January 27 in the evening and i have no problem for added the option unlimited for 10$ , It takes effect almost immediately ..

He told me not to take care of my usage internet.

I do not know why donl has this picture..
donl
join:2010-04-23
Brampton, ON

donl to Guspaz

to Guspaz
Before I got unlimited, Bell gave me 125GB extra at no charge so when I got unlimited I guess since I am not paying anything for it they left it there. I did confirmed with the rep that my bill will be $10 extra with the unlimited.

Guspaz
Guspaz
MVM
join:2001-11-05
Montreal, QC

Guspaz to anon_bell

MVM

to anon_bell
Why are you paying for both unlimited and a 125GB addon?
donl
join:2010-04-23
Brampton, ON

donl to Fernboy61

to Fernboy61
Here is what my usage tracker looks like after I upgraded to unlimited.

»img37.imageshack.us/img3 ··· 3551.jpg
Fernboy61
join:2011-11-23
Quebec, QC

Fernboy61 to Bellmtl

to Bellmtl
said by Bellmtl:

^ Also not true. There's no cap. It's unlimited.

I can't say it is not true as the rep told me he was adjusting my cap to 1000GB. That being said 1000GB may mean unlimited in Bell's system. Just telling you what the rep told me.

zed173
join:2010-07-17
Mississauga, ON

zed173 to Bellmtl

to Bellmtl
I called in and replaced the 15/10 I had with FibeTV for 25/10 Unlimited for FibeTV. Unfortunately it seems it won't get changed until the 31st for some reason. Either way, happy to have the speed increase and unlimited usage now.
Bellmtl
join:2006-11-01

Bellmtl to Fernboy61

to Fernboy61
^ Also not true. There's no cap. It's unlimited.
Fernboy61
join:2011-11-23
Quebec, QC

Fernboy61 to Bellmtl

to Bellmtl
After speaking with the rep last night they "upgraded" me to the unlimited plan for 10$/month. My speed won't change so I'm staying with FIBE 50/50 (FTTH) but after speaking with the rep, it is not a "true" unlimited plan. From what I understood, they upgraded my limit from 250GB a month to 1000 GB a month. It is still good but if someone goes over 1TB of download/upload in a month, I'd be curious to know what would happen.
Bellmtl

Bellmtl to cataplexy

to cataplexy
said by cataplexy:

said by deadtorights:

I am on FTTH. Do i apply for unlimted bandwidth or is only FTTN?

[att=1]

even for FTTH, they reduce upload to 10 now except for 175 Mbps

?! can anyone confirm this?

Not true. FTTH speeds are not changing
kovy7
join:2009-03-26

kovy7 to joeybee

to joeybee
said by joeybee:

Hmm I didn't know some areas could have both. How would I be able to find out if a 7330 is available?

Obviously ask the tech who helped you. lol

Micha3615
join:2004-08-21
Edmundston, NB

Micha3615 to joeybee

to joeybee
said by joeybee:

Just called in a switched to the 50/10 package Speed so far went up to 25 how long should it take till it switches to 50?

What the rep told me it can take up to 4 days...... Today would have been Day 2 but when I called yesterday they had lost my order..........
cataplexy
join:2013-01-27
Quebec, QC

cataplexy to deadtorights

to deadtorights
said by deadtorights:

I am on FTTH. Do i apply for unlimted bandwidth or is only FTTN?

[att=1]

?! can anyone confirm this?

BliZZardX
Premium Member
join:2002-08-18
Toronto, ON

BliZZardX to cataplexy

Premium Member

to cataplexy
Bellmtl said it's not true, they are keeping symmetrical speeds on fiber
cataplexy
join:2013-01-27
Quebec, QC

cataplexy to deadtorights

to deadtorights
said by deadtorights:

?! can anyone confirm this? Fiber-to-the-HOME is no longer 50/50 ?

joeybee
Joey
Premium Member
join:2003-08-12
Hamilton, ON

joeybee to kovy7

Premium Member

to kovy7
Hmm I didn't know some areas could have both. How would I be able to find out if a 7330 is available?
kovy7

kovy7 to joeybee

to joeybee
said by joeybee:

said by kovy7:

said by joeybee:

I understand that but they should've seen I have TV too on my account when I called in.

But if you would of been on a 7330 SLAM, it would of work.

They also sell 15/10 to people who can't even get VDSL2... The system doesn't always know these things... for some reason.

It should though.

Oh yes it should, nobody is telling that it shouldn't. Maybe they will fix it, maybe they won't... probably won't.

I hope the Bell tech checked if there was a 7330 in your area. I know my JWI has a OSLAM and a 7330.

joeybee
Joey
Premium Member
Hamilton, ON

joeybee to kovy7

Premium Member

to kovy7
said by kovy7:

said by joeybee:

I understand that but they should've seen I have TV too on my account when I called in.

They also sell 15/10 to people who can't even get VDSL2... The system doesn't always know these things... for some reason.

It should though.
kovy7

kovy7 to joeybee

to joeybee
said by joeybee:

joeybee
Joey
Premium Member
Hamilton, ON

joeybee to Bellmtl

Premium Member

to Bellmtl
said by Bellmtl:

Yep agreed JoeyBee... shouldn't have been sold. Apologies again.

Wasn't your fault at all. Thanks for fixing it all!
Bellmtl

Bellmtl to joeybee

to joeybee
Yep agreed JoeyBee... shouldn't have been sold. Apologies again.

joeybee
Joey
Premium Member
Hamilton, ON

joeybee to kovy7

Premium Member

to kovy7
kovy7

kovy7 to joeybee

to joeybee
said by joeybee:

They ended up setting my profile overall to 45 so that I have 25 guaranteed for the internet even if I have 3 HD streams going. Just found it a bit annoying that they didn't know the 50 plan wasn't available when I called in.

Well the 50/10 is available for internet... but adding TV to a 50/10 internet won't work for OSLAM. It will work only for 7330.

joeybee
Joey
Premium Member
Hamilton, ON

joeybee to kovy7

Premium Member

to kovy7
They ended up setting my profile overall to 45 so that I have 25 guaranteed for the internet even if I have 3 HD streams going. Just found it a bit annoying that they didn't know the 50 plan wasn't available when I called in.
kovy7

kovy7 to joeybee

to joeybee
said by joeybee:

Be careful when switching to the 50/10 plan with FibeTV. Turns out I can't have both. They switched me when I called in but it turned out it was not actually available as I found out when a bell employee on here tried to switch my profile.

You're probably on a OSLAM stinger... which highest profil is 55/11... so you'll lose some speed if you watch TV. But for people on 7330 Slam, they don't have problems.

joeybee
Joey
Premium Member
Hamilton, ON

joeybee to anon_bell

Premium Member

to anon_bell
Be careful when switching to the 50/10 plan with FibeTV. Turns out I can't have both. They switched me when I called in but it turned out it was not actually available as I found out when a bell employee on here tried to switch my profile.
DeViLzzz
join:2004-07-29
Sarnia, ON

DeViLzzz to anon_bell

to anon_bell
Well I just tried to inquire about getting tv, internet and phone in my area but no go as there was no wired internet available and even nearby all they offer is 5 Mbps speeds. I guess I am truly in cable internet/tv country now in the middle of Sarnia. Can other people share what they can get out in Bright's Grove (Sarnia) and other areas of Sarnia ? I checked for services for Elizabeth St. and Wellington near between Indian and Murphy and it isn't good.
Pesterd
join:2013-01-22

Pesterd to anon_bell

to anon_bell
My speed with Rogers changes the second Rogers rep presses a button on their system. Surprised it takes minutes to hours in Bell's case.