spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

redpepper

join:2009-09-05

Walmart Stopped Selling magicJacks ???

Walmart no longer appears to stock magicJacks online at www.walmart.com or in the their stores either (at least at several Walmart locations I checked over the last few weeks time in my area).

If you look online it does not even show up as an available product anymore and not simply an out of stock item.

Has anybody else noticed this or found otherwise ??? Wonder why ???

MagicalPig

join:2008-07-25

Were they stocking the Magic Plus or the Original Magic Jack? If it was only the old ones they may have pulled them in anticipation for the Plus's.

redpepper

join:2009-09-05

The Walmarts in my local area definitely used to stock BOTH the original MJ and the MJ Plus.

Now neither of them are available in the store or online at www.walmart.com .

picrthis

join:2009-12-24
Largo, FL
reply to redpepper

I checked my local Wally World for the heck of it, and they have several MJ+ on the shelfs.

ChuckIL9

join:2005-11-07
Peoria, IL
reply to redpepper

My local Walmart removed them (magicJack and magicJack+) from the shelves after Christmas.

Don Dulac

@optonline.net
reply to redpepper

said by redpepper:

Walmart no longer appears to stock magicJacks online at www.walmart.com or in the their stores either....

If you go to the Walmart website and search for Magic Jack it comes back with NetTalk.

This probably makes sense for WalMart.

When selling Magic Jack, their profit must be minimal and the customer complaints many.

By selling NetTalk, WalMart probably gets a few more bucks on each sale, and fewer customer complaints....

Gork
Ou812ic

join:2001-10-06
Bountiful, UT

said by Don Dulac :

If you go to the Walmart website and search for Magic Jack it comes back with NetTalk.

Oh REALLY... heh That's funny. I'll bet you're right then!