PatPatate
join:2008-02-10
Sainte-Julie, QC

4 edits

PatPatate to Cheese

to Cheese

Re: TF2 closing

Edit : Wow.. what's wrong with you?

Did you even try it? The solution I suggested you will give you exactly the same feeling as if you were playing in fullscreen mode and it's probably the easiest thing to apply that can help you.

Why is it not a solution that works for you?

If you don't want to change any settings, what kind of solution are you looking for?

I could suggest you to clap your hands twice at midnight on a full moon but sadly, magic doesn't exist.

If you don't want to change any setting to get fix your problem, GTFO. You are only wasting people's time. Valve doesn't read these forums.

Cheese
Premium Member
join:2003-10-26
Naples, FL

Cheese

Premium Member

It's not a solution to the problem It's a work around and one I am not going to do and should not need to do. This was obviously an issue with the update

Comprende? Also, I don't need attitude either from someone telling me "they gave me a solution" when it's not a "solution"...

PatPatate
join:2008-02-10
Sainte-Julie, QC

PatPatate

Alright. I still don't understand what weird stuff is going on in your head but fine.

Go away, stop wasting our time. No one can give you a solution. I'm pretty sure you can only get some other kind of workaround like this on these forums.

Contact Valve, they're the only one who can give you the solution : a patch.

Cheese
Premium Member
join:2003-10-26
Naples, FL

Cheese

Premium Member

Wasting your time? This is a PUBLIC forum. YOU don't have to READ the post. Period.

If you don't like it, don't read or respond