Re: Move over mouse, Windows 8 shines with a simple touch

There is also the "Dell Wireless Touchpad TP713":

»accessories.us.dell.com/ ··· 88460813

SysOp
join:2001-04-18
Atlanta, GA

1 edit

SysOp

Thanks Octavean I think I do like the wireless touch pad the best. I may order both this and the logitech to see which performs the best.

And to the others who dont like win8 thats ok each there own but I wont be using any apple products any time soon if that is what you are using. Its android, ubuntu or windows 7/8 for me.

Octavean
MVM
join:2001-03-31
New York, NY

Octavean

MVM

said by SysOp:

Thanks Octavean I think I do like the wireless touch pad the best. I may order both this and the logitech to see which performs the best.

And to the others who dont like win8 thats ok each there own but I wont be using any apple products any time soon if that is what you are using. Its android, ubuntu or windows 7/8 for me.

No problem mate. I'd like to hear about which input devices you try. I think the Logitech Touchpad would be my choice.

For what its worth I run a mix of Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Apple OS X 10.8.2, iOS 6, Android and WebOS. I hear WebOS is Linux based but not sure,....

I think Logitech has a different version of their Touchpad for OS X but I suspect the feature set is all in the drivers if there is anything specific to Windows 8 for all of these devices. So in other words they likely could have added these features to their existing lineup of products.