spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

azurah

join:2013-01-21

help please my laptop wont start up correctly...

My laptop wont start correctly without going to setup repair...
And always restarting and having bsod...

Anyone???

Anyone knows why???
Please help me thank you...

zach3
Zach
Premium
join:2000-05-04
Saint Louis, MO

You need to supply some more information if you want much help.

1. How old is the Laptop
2. Make??
3. Model??
4. Operating System, XP, Win 7, Win 8

Then someone will most likely be able to assist you.

azurah

My laptop Almost 2yrs to 3yrs...

Toshiba satellite A505-S6980
Windows 7 home premium 64bit
intel core 2duo T6600
4GB DDR2 RAM, 500GB HDD
16" HD Trubrite widescreen Display
fusion finish with sonic pattern in black onyx

Thank for your reply Zach3 thats my model on my laptop...
I hope you can help me...

zach3
Zach
Premium
join:2000-05-04
Saint Louis, MO
reply to azurah

Do you have an original Windows 7 CD/DVD or something that came with the computer for restoring the system files???

When the computer is turned completely off and then restarted do you see the BIOS version and does Windows appear to start to load before the BSOD?? If you can provide some more information as to exactly what you are seeing when you turn the computer on it will help.

You are most likely going to need a system CD/DVD in order to solve the problem if your Hard Drive is still functioning.

azurah

I dont now where is the cd/dvd i will ask my older brother if where did he put the c/dvd

what do you mean about seeing the bios what it is look like???

I only see when i turn on the computer it will apear is

start up the setput repair(recommended)
Start normaly

when i start it normaly it will have bsod or restart and came up the same...
And i always choose the start up the setup repair to run the laptop then previously it work and i only have random bsod...
But earlier even i choose start up repair and when it complete the rapair i cant even start and do net surfing and games and i always have bsod or it will restart on its own...
I cant finish my scan for virus or ram test...

But when i go to safe mode i can finish the scan completely and it says nk viruses detected...

What do you think the prob is???
Thank you zach3 i hope you could help me...

I always have this bsod crash dump..
Like 0x000124 and 0x00050
I have a post of this in microsoft help and they say it is because it is overheat or hard drive error and my comp is failing but they dont tell me what to do what should i do...

I am still waiting for there eply and your reply also...
Thank you zach3

norwegian
Premium
join:2005-02-15
Outback

downloaderrors.txt 4,591 bytes
This is the topic in the Microsoft forum:
»[WIN7] crash dump please help

It looks like hal and ntoskrnl errors. For those that can help, this is the last of the errors and the attached file is the full list of dumps and associated info but the majority read the same.

»msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library···85).aspx
Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Last of the dumps
012513-32120-01.dmp 25/01/2013 6:09:56 PM 0x00000124 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`05ce28f8 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+4a50ac x64 ntoskrnl.exe+4a50ac

I'm wondering if a bios update and a graphics pack update might help but need someone to confirm if this will help or there is a genuine hardware error occurring. Or at least a full recovery first before the process is started.

--
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke

azurah

Thank you for the reply sir norwegian...

I have never updated any of them...
How can i update them???

I dont know what going...
And i did some research tha my laptop having fatal hardware error i dont if it the true reason...

norwegian
Premium
join:2005-02-15
Outback

Bear with me on this as I want to have others input to make sure we do what is right for you.

This is the link for your laptop drivers/downloads:
»www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais···73768663

There are bios updates that suggest there are fixes for nvidia. (graphics) on that laptop.

However I'd like others input first.

First thought:
If you say you can get into safe mode, I would copy off all data that you want to keep, photos etc onto an external hard drive if possible.
As you seem to have access to a computer? You maybe able to unplug the HDD out of the laptop, hook it into the computer you post here with, and back up your data and possibly a scan with an anti virus too first. Backing up all your photos, music, files etc is the most important step right now before we go any further.
--
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke

dbmaven
There's no shortage
Premium,Mod
join:1999-10-26
Sty in Sky
kudos:3

»[WIN7] crash dump please help
--
Ad astra per alas porci!!