Premium Member
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre to stevey_frac

Premium Member

to stevey_frac

Re: They pick up quick, but I might as well talk to hold music

said by stevey_frac:

Marc, you guys are freaking awesome. I can't wait until you can offer me the 150 mbit package. Not because I need it, solely so that I can give you more money, out of spite to Rogers.

We do accept random donations you know!
scorpido
Premium Member
join:2009-11-02
Abbotsford, BC

scorpido

Premium Member

Thanks Marc and TSI for getting this all corrected. Also thanks Marc for taking the time to listen to customer complaints and being in the forums. There are still lots of benifits to TSI, so I hope that people can read this and know that Tekfail was offered compensation before the thread was even started and thanks Tekfail for letting us know that. My whole issue was that that didn't happen from the start, so I am glad it did, and good work for Teksavvy. Hey Tekfail, you should take some pics of you in the golf shirt for Teksavvy. I'm going to bow out of this thread as TSI has gone above and beyond from what I can see, and that was my whole point.

Anaron
join:2005-01-28
North York, ON

Anaron to TekFail

to TekFail

Re: [Resolved] I might as well talk to hold music

This is why I like TekSavvy.
TekFail
join:2013-01-25
Nepean, ON

TekFail to TSI Andre

to TSI Andre

Re: They pick up quick, but I might as well talk to hold music

said by TSI Andre:

We do accept random donations you know!

Do you take bitcoins?

TSI Andre
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre

Premium Member

no :/ - I had to google that LOL

Timbits, Bacon, Gift Certificates to Bacon shop or Tim Hortons, Kudos, Recommendation to Friends, Hugs,... That is what we accept

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium Member
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON

1 edit

Tx to TSI Marc

Premium Member

to TSI Marc
said by TSI Marc:

said by scorpido:

Marc, I'm talking over the past while. I have seen so many more complaints, and excuses coming from TSI, more then accountability. It is just sad to see as even I used to be a huge promoter of TSI, you were the gods of the inde isps back then. Almost never heard any real bad issues pop up on the forums, and when they did you were quick to please the customer and the issue was solved in 3-5 posts. Now good luck with the argument between TSI and the customer being over before 15 posts.

You're so far out in the boonies it's not even funny.

I was there for every one of those minutes you're talking about. I've had years and years of battles with people on here. Many pages of posts. We've never laid down and taken things. We've always been about doing what's right. Calling it the way it is. If we were wrong, we'd say so. If we were right we'd stick to our guns.

Back then, everything was different. I mean everything. It's not at all the same thing. how can we deal with it the same?

You're holding me to something that's impossible to live up to. It's apples and oranges.

This is why i find it unfair to compare you to your brother. I've told you time and time again. Rocky was a good dude but you took over a shit storm. You have (as much as it doesn't matter) my upmost respect and always will no matter my feelings/thoughts on TSI's decisions.

That said, the problem today and even then with DSLR and "sticking to your guns" is these forums have a mob mentality where as if a negative thread (even if it's constructive criticism) everyone that 'protects' Teksavvy's image attacks the OP because they "feel it misrepresents TSI"

It's like i said earlier. Everyone has a stick up their butt about the monopolies. Rightfully so, they're the real problem in Canada. Getting emotional themselves and yelling, belittling and resorting to insulting customers or even potential customers or telling them "Rogers is a better fit for customers like you" really hurts that mission to make a change, for the better.

You guys, all TSI staff handle each issue perfectly well, you keep composure and never result to insulting a user. I wish i seen more of this and less of a mob mentality around here as if TSI needs groupies doing the work for you.

Mark my words, if you were given the next 10 negative threads to handle/resolve yourself and no one resorted to anything but helpful posts i'd bet you guys could resolve every one without loosing that customer. In order to make a movement and shutdown the monopolistic businesses such as Rogers/Bell, there are plenty of complacent customers who are not used to the way wholesale works. SO they end up frustrated and require more finesse.

Teksavvy isn't just for "tech savvy" people anymore, and the sooner people realize this the better it'll be for the consumers AND the TSI staff to defuse any situation....
said by scorpido:

Yes that is one of the many benefits of TSI, that the CEO and CTO are both in the forums. It is just sad that they are putting out more fires then before. There are benefits to TSI, but the company directive has changed and that's what bugs me.

That is because today they are i'd guess 10 times maybe 20? times the size when rocky was here. Even if you consider the smallest ratio of a 10\1, 1 being 1 upset per 9 good and their total sub base is if i remember Marc's email ALMOST 300k

That is 100 negative per 1000 customers. 10,000 customers = 1000 negative and so on. Not saying this is accurate but i'm showing that as they grow, so do the complaints. Not because they're doing worse, just because the numbers are far higher.

@Marc - I can be a walking talking advertisement too.. Golf shirt sounds good if you want free advertisement :P Just sayin'

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

haha.. sure. Andre will PM you.

TSI Andre
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre to Tx

Premium Member

to Tx
I can't PM you and the Email from DSLr is not working... LOL

Can you please email me your account details? andre@teksavvy.com

Cheers,

Andre

J E F F4
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium Member
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON

J E F F4 to scorpido

Premium Member

to scorpido
said by scorpido:

According to
»www.branham300.com/detai ··· ny_ID=92

Those are your announced revenue.

LOL!!!!!!!!! If only if revenue equaled profit, we'd all be rich!
scorpido
Premium Member
join:2009-11-02
Abbotsford, BC

scorpido

Premium Member

Yeah, didn't catch that when I posted it..lol

PlatooN
join:2007-02-13
Kitchener, ON

PlatooN to TekFail

to TekFail