McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2
reply to Jobbie

Re: Gearing for PvP

I guess I was lucky...

When I was on KJ there was a drug addicted BM Hunter that would basically solo me to my cap on Mondays before my priest was geared.

I would literally hear him tell Drlocktopus to just hide the entire match sometimes.

Once I got my gear, he and I would crush people as sPriest + BM.
--
McBrain#1430

Name's Ash...Housewares.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
I wish I had a friend geared like that, there are some people that are pvp oriented in the guild but I always put the effort to get started. It is a whole different world.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!
kudos:2
Upgrading your Dreadful is worth it once you have all your pieces, which is doable in a weekend. In the battlegroup Mal'Ganis is in (the same one that I am in with the Sargeras server), you all, as Horde, should have a relatively easier/quicker time getting honor, as Alliance just seem to only be able to do the zerg BGs effectively (Isle of Conquest and Alterac Valley).

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
I saw that last night, It didn't took too long to grab two pieces and specially on a thursday.
--

Savious
Simply the best
Premium
join:2012-03-05
Belgrade, MT
kudos:4
My plan is to run the instance that drops the epic hunter weeapon daily and then bg the rest. Ill always hit you up from now on jobbie, well get our gear on soon =).
--
Jobbie told me to keep my signature the same. This is me rebelling.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
said by Savious:

My plan is to run the instance that drops the epic hunter weeapon daily and then bg the rest. Ill always hit you up from now on jobbie, well get our gear on soon =).

Sounds good to me.

Cptnbeastix and I have been running bgs with his rogue, your hunter will be a great addition, we can probably get Jehid n' Co.
--