Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie to McBrain

Premium Member

to McBrain

Re: Gearing for PvP

I wish I had a friend geared like that, there are some people that are pvp oriented in the guild but I always put the effort to get started. It is a whole different world.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!

Goggalor

Premium Member

Upgrading your Dreadful is worth it once you have all your pieces, which is doable in a weekend. In the battlegroup Mal'Ganis is in (the same one that I am in with the Sargeras server), you all, as Horde, should have a relatively easier/quicker time getting honor, as Alliance just seem to only be able to do the zerg BGs effectively (Isle of Conquest and Alterac Valley).

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

I saw that last night, It didn't took too long to grab two pieces and specially on a thursday.

Savious
Premium Member
join:2012-03-05
Billings, MT

Savious

Premium Member

My plan is to run the instance that drops the epic hunter weeapon daily and then bg the rest. Ill always hit you up from now on jobbie, well get our gear on soon =).

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

said by Savious:

My plan is to run the instance that drops the epic hunter weeapon daily and then bg the rest. Ill always hit you up from now on jobbie, well get our gear on soon =).

Sounds good to me.

Cptnbeastix and I have been running bgs with his rogue, your hunter will be a great addition, we can probably get Jehid n' Co.