spc
uniqs

Grimm
join:2011-05-23

Grimm to Octavean

to Octavean

Re: Spartacus Season 3 War of The Damned Trailer

Tonight!

A reminder for those who can watch it....

Octavean
MVM
join:2001-03-31
New York, NY

Octavean

MVM

thanks, I might have missed it if you didn't post that. My Media Center systems typically auto record such shows but since the name of the series keeps changing it would not have recorded it,.....

thanks again,.....

Grimm

Grimm

Your welcome. I actually was informed that the first episode was available for free to stream on starz.com which is where I watched it. I don't have anything else that allows me to watch it so I'll have to do some looking around this week for the upcoming episodes.

StyxKee
join:2001-07-05
GTA, Canada

StyxKee

Seriously, how many drums of red coloured water/paint, and how many drums of ground meat did they use simply for Episode 1? The show has always been over the top, but this takes a huge cake and shoved it down with just one bite.

BTW, those rusty swords that they used must be Valyrian Steel...Off the heads with just a single stoke. Oh, hang on, wrong show!

Grimm

Grimm

LOL I too thought, damn they must REALLY sharpen those swords.

TOPDAWG
Premium Member
join:2005-04-27
Calgary, AB

1 recommendation

TOPDAWG to Grimm

Premium Member

to Grimm
install XBMX with an add-on called ice films will take care of most of your TV needs.

Octavean
MVM
join:2001-03-31
New York, NY

Octavean to Grimm

MVM

to Grimm
said by Grimm:

Your welcome. I actually was informed that the first episode was available for free to stream on starz.com which is where I watched it. I don't have anything else that allows me to watch it so I'll have to do some looking around this week for the upcoming episodes.

In the spirit of the show perhaps I should have said "gratitude" instead,....

Like everyone else here I think the season is off to a great start and I don't want the show to ever end,....

Still like other shows such as BSG there is a built in ending. The history is a bit vague in some places though,....

I only dared to hope for two more seasons but if we only get this one then too bad,...