Bodybagger
Premium Member
join:2010-03-30
Saint Matthews, SC

Bodybagger to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie

Re: Gearing for PvP

My GF and I run BGs all the time.. already decked and just do it for fun. We also have a few guildies that run and we usually have some spots. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM. We're on Shadowmoon but I think you can still queue cross server BGs.

Edit - Alliance that is...

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

said by Bodybagger:

My GF and I run BGs all the time.. already decked and just do it for fun. We also have a few guildies that run and we usually have some spots. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM. We're on Shadowmoon but I think you can still queue cross server BGs.

Edit - Alliance that is...

I only have a shaman and DK on alliance side, how is elemental doing now days?
Cows
join:2010-02-27

Cows

ele with gear hit like a truck.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Need moar time....
Cows
join:2010-02-27

Cows to Jobbie

to Jobbie
I found my dk was pretty fun to grind honor with as frost does a ton of AOE and single target dmg. Also in a group i am seldom the first targeted.

Carpie
join:2012-10-19
united state

Carpie to Jobbie

to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

Need moar time....

+100

Bodybagger
Premium Member
join:2010-03-30
Saint Matthews, SC

Bodybagger to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie
Honestly I would just get a basic feel for playing your toon in PVP for the time being. If the patch is somewhat ~2 weeks out, there is no need to bust your ass to try to get gear when everything will be changed up after the patch. I would do some BGs here and there and maybe work on getting atleast your Mal shoulders/gloves and then helm. The shoulders and gloves are 1750 conq and both provide a great start. Epic shoulder enchant and socket and the gloves always give a boost to an ability as a passive effect. Either one of those can be achieved in 2 weeks from doing BGs. By the time you work towards your shoulder/gloves you should have enough honor to purchase a few pieces of honor gear. The honor gear will not be obsolete once the patch hits and will still provide some value in BGs. Arenas... I wouldn't even hassle with it until after the patch if you are fresh into PVP.