uniqs

anon anon
@charter.com

anon anon to 15444104

Anon

to 15444104

Re: Missing the point.

said by 15444104:

People aren't as upset about the promo price ending as much as the fact that there is NO less expensive Charter alternative tier of service if you can't or do not want to pay the high price for that 30mb plan.

No actually they are mad about promo pricing not being permanent. If Charter brought back the 3 Meg tier for $25 and it's 100 GB cap, that might be ok for you, but people used to 30 meg and higher caps would still be upset their pricing went form $30 to $50. They would not be interrested in 3 Mbps.

Most( not all, but most ) Charter customers solely worried about pricing not speed do have other choices.
thewayitis
join:2005-12-13
usa

thewayitis

My blood pressure is sky high with this tread I can go back 25 years and it is the same old thing with Charter!

YES! I want 3mg. NO! I do not want 30mg!

I purchased a mac today and got a second mac for 25 cents!

Crap is going to hit the fan when customers find out POP3 is no longer support by Charter only IMAP.

msmisfit
join:2004-09-13
Atlanta, GA
ARRIS SB6121
Netgear WNDR3800

msmisfit

said by thewayitis:

Crap is going to hit the fan when customers find out POP3 is no longer support by Charter only IMAP.

Source, please?
thewayitis
usa

thewayitis

Charter techs give them a call.

msmisfit
join:2004-09-13
Atlanta, GA

msmisfit

What advantage would that be to Charter? Do you know or did they say?
thewayitis
usa

thewayitis

Your talking about Charter. Multiple devises/clients. They are not ready for it. So many residents and businesses use POP3 it is going to be a nightmare. IMAP is good when it works.