Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

MisterP

join:2012-10-11
US
reply to owlyn

Re: [Speed] Blast Configuration Wrong?

Performance is 16/2, BLAST! is 25/4, Extreme 50 is 50/10; at least those are the main tiers in the southeast. As for the logs, config files, signals, etc. type 192.168.100.1 into your browser. The default login should be somewhere on the modem. Probably a variation of admin/pass.

Edit: We don't get that good 50/10 Blast EG :P
No one cares about us southerners.............

owlyn
Premium,MVM
join:2004-06-05
Newtown, PA
Reviews:
·Comcast

said by MisterP:

Performance is 16/2, BLAST! is 25/4, Extreme 50 is 50/10; at least those are the main tiers in the southeast. As for the logs, config files, signals, etc. type 192.168.100.1 into your browser. The default login should be somewhere on the modem. Probably a variation of admin/pass.

I know how to get to the modem diagnostic pages. The speed tiers are different in my area due to FIOS competition.

MisterP

join:2012-10-11
US

Well, you asked how do you find out what config you have. It's in the modem setup; which is why I gave you the address etc.

I wish we could get fiber around here; nearest is Chattanooga EPB

owlyn
Premium,MVM
join:2004-06-05
Newtown, PA
Reviews:
·Comcast

said by MisterP:

Well, you asked how do you find out what config you have. It's in the modem setup; which is why I gave you the address etc.

I wish we could get fiber around here; nearest is Chattanooga EPB

I don't see anything obvious in the modem pages, unless it's the firmware name: TS070463A_011312_MODEL_7_8

EG
The wings of love
Premium
join:2006-11-18
Union, NJ
kudos:9

Not all modem firmware loads have the display of the name of the config file in the error log entries enabled...