Cyberspace
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Anveo
·voip.ms
·callwithus
·Callcentric

[Anveo] New Features January 2013

Anveo has released some new features and updated another feature.

Reseller Tools
Customers who resell Anveo services are now able to use a custom SMTP server for all email notifications sent by Anveo using custom FROM email address. With Reseller Tools Anveo email notification messages will not include Anveo brand name. And customers can also configure a short custom message to be added to all email notifications.

Move Phone Numbers between users (sub-accounts). A few days ago I needed to move some phone numbers from the main account to sub-accounts and with this new feature I could do it without contacting support. It works like a charm.

933 dialing code was added to test E911 address provisioning and to test audio.

UPDATED
Improved SIP Status alerts
--
My VoIP News

StillLearn
Premium
join:2002-03-21
Streamwood, IL
Reviews:
·AT&T Midwest

said by Arne Bolen:

Have you seen info on how to perform that test and how to view or hear the result?

grand total

join:2005-10-26
Mississauga
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Anveo
·VMedia

said by StillLearn:

said by Arne Bolen:

Have you seen info on how to perform that test and how to view or hear the result?

Dial 933.
--
DPC3825 (bridged mode) - WRT610N + Tomato - Panasonic KX-TGP500 - Asterisk 11.0.2 on Virtual Server
Anveo - FreePhoneLine - Voxbeam - Numbergroup - Callcentric - VoIP.MS - Localphone - UKDDI

StillLearn
Premium
join:2002-03-21
Streamwood, IL

OK. It is all on the phone. An automated voice reads your registered address to you. It also has an audio test to confirm that you can be heard.