|reply to Jon |
Re: EXTREME freezing temperatures - What to worry about?
said by Jon:an entire family of 5 directly next door to my work was taken to the hospital, nearly dead from carbon monoxide poisining, because after Sandy they tried to cook inside with a small camping hibachi powered with propane.
Why does every thread in this forum turn into an argument about code and safety? And why is running a propane grill inside dangerous? There are houses all over the world that run entirely on propane. How is it different from a propane powered stove or furnace or fire place?
feel free to try it if you wish, just be warned of the consequences.
***edit--it was 6, and the story had the grill shown as charcoal. either one can potentially kill you though. YMMV.