how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

zbestwun2001

join:2005-12-08
Van Nuys, CA
reply to elray

Re: [ADSL2] Fusion Service, Los Angeles, Verizon CO's?

George,

Do I have to wait till this years contract is up for renewal to sign up for this service.
Nick thinks there is a 30 day trial period, is that true?

If I have to switch back, which I hope I don't, will I incur any charges?

Thanks George...

dslx_gm
Premium,VIP
join:2002-12-26
Chatsworth, CA
kudos:17
said by zbestwun2001:

George,

Do I have to wait till this years contract is up for renewal to sign up for this service.
Nick thinks there is a 30 day trial period, is that true?

If I have to switch back, which I hope I don't, will I incur any charges?

Thanks George...

You do not have to wait until your current contract is up in order to upgrade. If you go to the Members section of our site you will have the option to place an upgrade order from there if you qualify. To check to see if you qualify click on the Modify my Internet link in the Members section at »www.dslextreme.com/members

We are currently offering a 30 day "buyers remorse" clause on Fusion Broadband +Phone service. Please note that it isn't a free trial though. If you sign up under a one year contract and aren't satisfied with the service you can terminate within 30 days to avoid paying the early termination fee. You would still be responsible for the full first months of service, any taxes and fees, any applicable usage or dispatch charges and the shipping and handling fees for the modem.

Though we don't know why you would, if you choose to switch back to standard ADSL1, you would have to call AT&T to establish a new phone service account with them and port your number back to AT&T. We can then place an order to establish standard ADSL1 service on the line. You would experience some downtime when switching back.

Thanks
--
George
General Manager
DSL Extreme
Will work for reviews.

zbestwun2001

join:2005-12-08
Van Nuys, CA
Thanks George... I think I am going to do it!!

Still a bit confused on if my DSL phone line # would change?
I'm imagining I would have to keep my other VoIP service for a month or so put a number change on my message on that line for the new VoIP number..

I am assuming that VoIP number (DSLX's ) would be a randomly assigned number... will I have to dial my own area code when using it in the 818 area code ... I don't with my current setup.

Thanks so much for the info George.
Steve

I'll send Nick all my questions in a PM as I get them..

Have a nice weekend....

SF

dslx_gm
Premium,VIP
join:2002-12-26
Chatsworth, CA
kudos:17
said by zbestwun2001:

Thanks George... I think I am going to do it!!

Excellent! Thanks for your continued support.