share rss forum feed

d4m1r

join:2011-08-25
Reviews:
·Start Communicat..
reply to The Mongoose

Re: CNOC speed matching decision due next week

said by The Mongoose:

Fair question, but this assumes CNOC is going to win which is by no means guaranteed. That being said, if they do win I would expect this to happen fairly quickly...thinking a few weeks, rather than a few months.

I would hope it would be quicker than that...Start was able to do it in 30 days so I'd hope TSI is prepared and will be able to do the same if given the green light from the CRTC....I am actually glad I hung in there and am anticipating a positive outcome for TSI
--
www.613websites.com Budget Canadian Web Design and Hosting

mlerner
Premium
join:2000-11-25
Nepean, ON
kudos:5

said by d4m1r:

said by The Mongoose:

Fair question, but this assumes CNOC is going to win which is by no means guaranteed. That being said, if they do win I would expect this to happen fairly quickly...thinking a few weeks, rather than a few months.

I would hope it would be quicker than that...Start was able to do it in 30 days so I'd hope TSI is prepared and will be able to do the same if given the green light from the CRTC....I am actually glad I hung in there and am anticipating a positive outcome for TSI

It's not up to TekSavvy so much, Rogers has to apply new profiles for Tek's customers and they usually do it by area.