spc
uniqs
bsangs
join:2002-08-21
Montclair, NJ

bsangs to navyson

to navyson

Re: Western Digital 1TB DVR Expander

Just checked that. Amazon had if for $79.99, but now is out of stock for 2-to-4 weeks. A third party seller, selling on Amazon, has it for the $110 price. It's important to differentiate. I rarely buy from any third parties on Amazon. It makes dealing with returns more problematic - unless that third party is affiliated with the Prime program.
opinionmine
join:2006-03-10

opinionmine

I just checked it again.

Now it shows (in the right panel-more buying choices) that you can again get it from Amazon for $79.99.
navyson
join:2011-07-15
Upper Marlboro, MD

navyson to bsangs

to bsangs
The $79.99 price was the initial main price listed on the site when the poster posted the initial link a few hours ago. That main page price has now switched to $109.95
navyson

navyson to opinionmine

to opinionmine
The unit available from the amazon warehouse is now $94.06 today Sunday(3:45pm) and was $79 yesterday.(Saturday)

Yesterday, it said that the $79 amazon unit had a 2-4 week delivery and today it says you can get it on Tuesday. WTF they are playing these games on the consumer.

Amazon's constantly changing prices are just amazing:)

bohratom
My Jersey Giants finally winning again..
join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ

1 recommendation

bohratom

said by navyson:

WTF they are playing these games on the consumer.

It's called capitalism..... (Guess U never noticed when ground beef is a $1.99/lb and then low and behold its $3.99/lb, supply and demand can suck at times)