Premium
join:2002-02-09
Pueblo, CO
Reviews:
·Comcast
·AT&T U-Verse
reply to rgsalinger

Re: Dont fall for their trap

Since (forcefully) switching in September 2011, I've had no problems with the 2 TV boxes and the gateway installed in my apartment. Although the Uverse technician had no idea how to connect the gateway to my Airport Extreme (I was underway), I was able to do it after doing some research.

My only complaint is the price for the speed. I was paying less for higher speeds with Cox than with AT&T for pricier and slower Internet. At least the 18 megabits that I am paying for has been very consistent anytime of the day.

--->Robert
8-)
--
Warning: This message is protected by ROT-26 encryption. Permission is required to decrypt, reverse engineer, read silently, read aloud, print, copy, post, email, broadcast, save, store, backup or delete.

Darknessfall

join:2012-08-17
kudos:2
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·Comcast

1 edit

Click for full size
We've had U-verse for 4 years now without any major issues. Only issues we had were on one summer back then where the gateway should began to restart every couple days but that was fixed by itself after a little bit. The only other time was when our gateway was failing a couple months ago.

Ignore those errors that occurred 17 hours ago as they were probably maintenance as my line stats improved slightly.Before 17 hours ago I only had corrected blocks without any uncorrectables,errors, failures, or link retrains.